ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the end of the world and possibly quite a simple solution to the problem. Most people should have access to 2 vaccine shots over the next couple of months I would imagine?
Proof of tests for clubbing was always gonna be a tough one to implement imo
So people that choose not to be vaccinated or can’t be that’s it now no clubbing in ibiza for them?

2 tier society then. Unbelievable.

just to point out, this hasn't been confirmed by the government yet. it's a request made by the nightlife association, let's see if it comes to pass.

So people that choose not to be vaccinated or can’t be that’s it now no clubbing in ibiza for them?

2 tier society then. Unbelievable.
Big difference between those who don’t have vaccine through choice and those who can’t.
Latter should still be able to go if they can prove it, former can’t expect to enjoy freedoms without taking on none of the (small) risk as the rest of us in my opinion

Big difference between those who don’t have vaccine through choice and those who can’t.
Latter should still be able to go if they can prove it, former can’t expect to enjoy freedoms without taking on none of the (small) risk as the rest of us in my opinion

Just to confirm, I’m holding out before I take the needle, I’d rather wait and see and hedge my bets.

Had covid in January so I have a degree of immunity...

Last edited by a moderator:
just to point out, this hasn't been confirmed by the government yet. it's a request made by the nightlife association, let's see if it comes to pass.
I think there's a good chance. But I dunno how they'll enforce it.

You trust someone like Francisco the old hippie showing up with some photocopied thing showing he's vaxxed??

That video and another one of the same party are in the Periodico website for everybody to see (comments below are on fire). 3 people with covid so far, easy to imagine the list is much longer.

I know someone who was posting videos from there, got back to U.K. this week and tested positive. Absolutely rough with it to

Can you ask for proof of vaccine certificate in the UK then? What will you require to wave at the door staff to gain entry to the clubs? I will be getting my 2nd at the end of July, and soon after I will make a decision as to whether Ibiza is on for me this year..

That video and another one of the same party are in the Periodico website for everybody to see (comments below are on fire). 3 people with covid so far, easy to imagine the list is much longer.

lol back pedaling starts…NOW

EF8A23AA-5AFD-4806-A741-6C273ECD3D96.jpeg
Might not be this actual person but most definitely a partner he has for one of his multiple businesses

There's an NHS app in the UK (definitely England) that you download, put in your NHS number and your covid vaccination information is on there. You can use it to travel rather than get a test if you're double jabbed 14 days before you travel

It's different to the NHS Covid app that everyone is deleting

Yeah I think I have this one too.

It actually has my other medical records on it as well, along with my vaccine status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back