ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend works for a company that build and renovate cabins for skiing destinations mainly France and Switzerland all summer work and up to the day the snow comes.. he told me weeks ago they have alot of work in Albania and Turkey all down the coast looks like all fancy pants beach clubs kinda places with DJ booths...

Can Anyone actually see this type of event being allowed anywhere this winter season? Surely the authorities won’t allow any sort of Apres ski next season? Wasn’t ischgl in Austria blamed for a massive bout of infections spread last March/April?

I would have thought that no apres ski allowed in any ski resorts, restaurants still open of course. They would still want to attract the hard core skiers and families but no way want the groups of guys and girls to
Come and party? Similar to Ibiza? Wanting the family and quiet tourists but not the ravers?

View attachment 10354
[/QUOTE]

Anyone planning a trip anywhere is needing to be able to manage financial risk on many moving parts - anything can cancel for Covid rules at location, isolation rules, bankrupt, sickness - airline cancellation, hotel/chalet/villla being open, staff hiring/safty, lifts, transport, etc being operable. Enclosed lifts will be so slow maybe only one person or family group etc. Anyone traveling, family or raver, has to put the money down and pray. I hear Switzerland and Italy have long lists of rules now and who wants to arrive for ski holiday and sit in chalet for 2 weeks? They are getting highly organized with tracking.
And yes, an Austrian resort is rumored be an area with early outbreak leading to eauropean spread. I believe Iceland Gov tracked a few of their early cases to Austria ski resort

Can Anyone actually see this type of event being allowed anywhere this winter season? Surely the authorities won’t allow any sort of Apres ski next season? Wasn’t ischgl in Austria blamed for a massive bout of infections spread last March/April?

I would have thought that no apres ski allowed in any ski resorts, restaurants still open of course. They would still want to attract the hard core skiers and families but no way want the groups of guys and girls to
Come and party? Similar to Ibiza? Wanting the family and quiet tourists but not the ravers?

View attachment 10354
I kind of agree with this. I’ve been a regular skier to the 3 Valleys Region since I was 11, and over the last 5-10 years Val Thorens has turned into a party resort. La Folie Douce, Bar 360 Etc.

While it’s great Amnesia have an aspiration to hold events there, will the authorities allow thousands of young tourists to descend on a ski resort in Jan 2021? I mean I’d love it to happen, but wishful thinking I’d imagine. Both do have enormous terraces, so maybe if it’s outside only it can happen I suppose.

Anyone planning a trip anywhere is needing to be able to manage financial risk on many moving parts - anything can cancel for Covid rules at location, isolation rules, bankrupt, sickness - airline cancellation, hotel/chalet/villla being open, staff hiring/safty, lifts, transport, etc being operable. Enclosed lifts will be so slow maybe only one person or family group etc. Anyone traveling, family or raver, has to put the money down and pray. I hear Switzerland and Italy have long lists of rules now and who wants to arrive for ski holiday and sit in chalet for 2 weeks? They are getting highly organized with tracking.
And yes, an Austrian resort is rumored be an area with early outbreak leading to eauropean spread. I believe Iceland Gov tracked a few of their early cases to Austria ski resort

No decision yet, concerning new rules.

I do like the genre just was always put off by the fact it was at DC10.
There isn't enough room to dance topless with all the northern girls
Always thought Paradise was an Essex stronghold. It certainly was when we went. Not a northerner in sight other than us. It’s going to amnesia when clubbing restarts so they should be good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back