ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nassau , tooThey went to Austria

Most likely " apres ski " and everything that belongs to it will be forbidden in Austria in this winter season.

Can't imagine that this will take place, it would be ridiculous in the middle of summer the Balearic Islands are closed, and in winter, when the numbers will certainly be much higher, parties will be celebrated !

Most likely " apres ski " and everything that belongs to it will be forbidden in Austria in this winter season.

Can't imagine that this will take place, it would be ridiculous in the middle of summer the Balearic Islands are closed, and in winter, when the numbers will certainly be much higher, parties will be celebrated !

Money , Money , Money

Think they will find a solution to do it.
Same as in footy : Yesterday they had 10000 spectators at a Cup Game in Dresden.
Saw no masks or distancing in Tv. Seems to be save.

I knew of a certain bar in ibiza town that open from May to Sept/Oct . Few weeks off and then up to their winter bar in Andorra until April...Anyone, Anyone??

actually heard the first proper ibiza 2021 gossip bits today.

things are moving behind the curtains. nothing I could reveal at this point just yet, but good things to come *IF* clubbing is a go next summer

My serious guess would be to do with opening and closing times. Maybe afters been allowed (with aim to reduce private villa parties?)

may I remind people that the gossip thread has a no jokes rule. I shall delete them.

My serious guess would be to do with opening and closing times. Maybe afters been allowed (with aim to reduce private villa parties?)

I wish. can't see it though

I don't completely rule it out that clubs might get a few extra hours next year to make up for lost business this year, but it would still be a surprise if the current govt would allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back