ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of these 2021 opening parties seem to be in association with IMS - does that mean that next year's IMS dates are likely to move forward to late April / early May?

I would say I have gone pretty damn hard in Ibiza before....
Even I couldn't go B2B2B2B on that weareibiza schedule

It is also my birthday on the 02nd May and if I made it there I would definitely feel 10 years older. Though looking at what they are planning it is definitely aimed at 18 year olds so I may just feel that bit younger - Es Paradis water party talk to me

It is also my birthday on the 02nd May and if I made it there I would definitely feel 10 years older. Though looking at what they are planning it is definitely aimed at 18 year olds so I may just feel that bit younger - Es Paradis water party talk to me

I like how food is at the end. Standard!

I like how food is at the end. Standard!

Genuine no idea how people still put up with the organizers.
Their 2019 fstvl was dangerous and ever since they have been cancelling event after event with people left without receiving a refund

I would have no confidence in their ibiza schedule even going to plan

Though if you really think about it they are not one bit concerned about covid - they are totally happy with mass amounts of people crammed no doubt into these venues.... yes it is open to debate this covid thing. But still it does say a lot about a company and their values when lets face it. April isn't really so long from now and we are still balls deep in government restrictions

Last edited:
Genuine no idea how people still put up with the organizers.
There 2019 fstvl was dangerous and ever since they have been cancelling event after event with people left without receiving a refund

I would have no confidence in their ibiza schedule even going to plan

Though if you really think about it they are not one bit concerned about covid - they are totally happy with mass amounts of people crammed no doubt into these venues.... yes it is open to debate this covid thing. But still it does say a lot about a company and their values when lets face it. April isn't really so long from now and we are still balls deep in government restrictions
They have a sign on the poster saying "covid guarantee"
Take whatever you want from that..

I don't know about what conversations have taken place behind closed doors, but I can also say that there are London promoters who are cautiously optimistic about plans from Easter 2021 onward.

A lot more optimistic than they were about predicted restarts this year, put it that way

I think it's quite telling that virtually no promoters even attempted to promote any kind of NYE programme even during the period a few weeks ago when UK government were encouraging the economy, but quite a few are starting to show their hand for April

prove me wrong but none of us will be partying on a dancefloor in april or may. not in the uk, not in ibiza, not anywhere responsible. how anyone can buy tickets for theses events is beyond me. "something to look forward to" is a pretty bad reason to spend money.

prove me wrong but none of us will be partying on a dancefloor in april or may. not in the uk, not in ibiza, not anywhere responsible. how anyone can buy tickets for theses events is beyond me. "something to look forward to" is a pretty bad reason to spend money.
I do need hope right now even tho it might be too optimistic or unrealistic

I wont be spending any money though on anything until the events I want to go to will be going ahead 100%

neither of us can predict anything for sure. but as I said before, I really am optimistic for next summer.

we are now a bit over half a year into the pandemic here in europe. lots of people have gotten used to wear a mask. in switzerland they have been doing parties that so far have not resulted in being super spreader events.

as everyone can see the entire industry has accepted there won't be any parties in winter. cases are going up in almost all european countries and with that, deaths too - but it's also true that the death rate is nowhere as high as was in the first wave. but the industry is aware that at least in the coming few months, no parties will be possible.

for spring 2021 though, another half a year away, I do predict things will look differently. one, all going well, at least one of the vaccines should be OK and thus the health care personell and the vulnerable will start to get vaccinated and with that the focus will change greatly. two, in various european countries cultural events (theatre for example) are reopening now, indoor nota bene. if in a few months it's proven that these events are safe by wearing a mask, I truly don't see why slowly and steadily also music and clubbing couldn't come back, especially when we are going into the open air season again. three, I predict the health care sector making progress in therapeutics too over the winter (not vaccines, but ways to treat covid) and with that, at some point, the 'risk' will decrease to a point where the goverments will simply have to let the economy thrive again.

and the main point is: IF things go well and by springtime next year parties are possible again, the island should be better ready for it with planned and long announced events. truly, doing nothing and simply waiting for it to be over won't help - the industry simply needs to plan ahead! which is why we will support all official events.

announcement season starts next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back