ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that the party went through. The police story was a lie because too many people were showing up. Look at any of their stories today and there didn’t seem to be an issue.

98427ECA-7293-489F-9105-54ED93F1F9A1.jpeg

for now it's just gossip which is why I put it here, once it's all 100% confirmed I'll put it in the coronavirus updates thread.

but basically, by the looks of it, and unless I misunderstand, we should be allowed to be dancing again from sat 3rd july onwards.

events will have to have two separate zones - a dancefloor, without any social distancing, but very likely with a mask mandate, and a 'bar zone' where people can order and consume their drinks. people won't be able to take their drinks to the dancefloor.

mind this is the initial position to start things up. I am confident those restrictions will get loosened further as the summer progresses and vaccination % all over europe rises.

said it a thousand times, it's not gonna be a completely normal summer and you'll have to bear with wearing a mask still in some situations for the next few months, but events and dancing will be back from july and maybe by september we're almost back to normal...?

If Spain eliminates the outdoors mask mandate towards the end of the month, as expected, will those events eliminate masks as well? Can’t imagine them keeping it if the mandate is dropped.

There was another villa party that night with Tom Sylver (Enigma)....from the look of their Insta stories they used bright blue lightbulbs, perhaps that was were the police showed up?

If Spain eliminates the outdoors mask mandate towards the end of the month, as expected, will those events eliminate masks as well? Can’t imagine them keeping it if the mandate is dropped.
I hope so, would make sense. But at this point I don't know what makes sense or what to hope for.. maybe Stivi knows more?👀

LunArts says...

We long to fill this space again...summer season 2021 is finally here and we have some exciting news coming for you! #staytuned #lunartsagency #covasantaibiza #ibiza2021

203860942_990600748354238_3948817120721484597_n.jpg

* LunArts is the talent agency behind Nomad Suntribe, the company creating unique events such as WooMooN, Storytellers, Moonbow Festival, Acid Sundays and many other gatherings.

IMG_4195.jpg

I'm not buying the "administrative reasons...or administrative difficulties". I know this is Ibiza Gossip and not Ibiza Speculation...but I'v been getting a lot of Enigma WhatsApp promotion and also paid villa party offers from the same group of people. I believe that image of police at the door of a villa party a few days ago might be at one of the villa parties from that crew (the blue party lights are similar to what I've seen) and perhaps they linked it to Enigma? Perhaps getting people from Enigma to the villa party or something like that? Anyway, this temporary closing is shady but not a place where you are missing out on anything anyway.

Last edited:
Not the first time they have "administrative difficulties"...

Yeah, I remember this happened last year too?
Anyone know if the owners are Dutch?
I've seen a Dutch organization with a lousy reputation planning parties in Enigma in September...and that organization is also kinda shady. They have been selling tickets for their parties here throughout the pandemic and just kept moving the parties every month or so while other organizations just waited until there was more clarity. They even stated they had a permit for events tricking (dumb) people into buying.

Last edited:
Interesting to see Dwayne and a bunch of other people in Es Paradis last night (all over his Instagram stories). Tables set up a looking like what might happen in the future?!

I didn’t know they were even ‘allowed’ to open their doors yet. Promising!

I post on an annual basis that I hope Es Paradis get themselves into gear and hopefully these incredible circumstances are something that kicks them into much needed changes. Its a beautiful club, in a good location but over the last decade no decent schedule at all and even their famous Water Party has declined.

I've often wondered if they can make use of the retractable roof during the day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back