ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was a clear reopening plan. Ended up booking Greece instead. Gonna have fomo if Amnesia terrace is popping off in Aug/Sept 😭

Yep, noticed that it's way more than last year indeed. And about your second comment...(I know you know this, but as an answer to others) that's the category 'invited'. But there's also category 'paid.' Getting multiple WhatsApp messages from promotors asking entrance money to be admitted to a villa party.

yeah I’ve had 2 today

party 1: 50€ guys, 20€ girls
party 2: 30€ each (even got sent a PayPal link for it)

likely to happen I'd say. been saying for months people should be patient and have faith in second bit of season...
Hey I’ve been saying dance floors should and can be packed by July for a long time. I lost faith in that because of the conservative stances from the government. Seems like the tide is starting to change. I should have known better because the same thing happened in the US.

Tiffany will be a good guide...Shame I get there 27 aug 😪 will be there end of sep and amnesia closing tho if you are around
I'm across the pond, so it's a trek to get over there twice in a month. If the government pushes back club openings I'll probably delay my trip a month, so hard to tell right now with so many moving parts. Hopefully they open up sooner rather than later

I have flights booked twice, 11th July and 12th July, both for a 7 night stay (second lot of flights were £30 return!!) and keeping an eye on Cova Santa events page at present. @stivi maybe you can help here... When you go on the Cova Santa page, it gives the option to book a table for 7th July (Sasha) at the restaurant but there are no general sale tickets - all seems to be tables.

Same with Villalobos on 10th July (although that now looks to be sold out).

Are Cova Santa just selling tables for these events or waiting for an announcement before releasing general sale tickets (i.e. no table)? Just trying to get my head around if you're expecting table only events still from 3rd July or whether the venues are hoping to have general tickets available.

I have flights booked twice, 11th July and 12th July, both for a 7 night stay (second lot of flights were £30 return!!) and keeping an eye on Cova Santa events page at present. @stivi maybe you can help here... When you go on the Cova Santa page, it gives the option to book a table for 7th July (Sasha) at the restaurant but there are no general sale tickets - all seems to be tables.

Same with Villalobos on 10th July (although that now looks to be sold out).

Are Cova Santa just selling tables for these events or waiting for an announcement before releasing general sale tickets (i.e. no table)? Just trying to get my head around if you're expecting table only events still from 3rd July or whether the venues are hoping to have general tickets available.

currently tables only as dancefloor simply isn't a confirmed thing.

if you wanna do the sasha thing for sure, get a table. villalobos & luciano is indeed sold out. IF there will be dancefloor there will be very few tix added only (if at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back