ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post on an annual basis that I hope Es Paradis get themselves into gear and hopefully these incredible circumstances are something that kicks them into much needed changes. Its a beautiful club, in a good location but over the last decade no decent schedule at all and even their famous Water Party has declined.

I've often wondered if they can make use of the retractable roof during the day too.

I believe that was one of their plans this year (hellooooo ‘beach club’) but not sure if that’s still going ahead or wasn’t even a thing in the first place. I guess we wait and see.

I agree on Es Paradis, would be amazing to see a big promoter take a gamble on it.

Having worked in that business before though if it was me I’d think twice about going into a venue with a poor current reputation. I was burned with that a few times!!

I agree on Es Paradis, would be amazing to see a big promoter take a gamble on it.

Having worked in that business before though if it was me I’d think twice about going into a venue with a poor current reputation. I was burned with that a few times!!

Clockwork Orange back in the day there was a road block

30+ yo can get vaccinated here in Ibiza. Got an appointment for first jab tomorrow - just in time for clubbing from mid July. 🙂
I’ve just went for my Phizer jab today…it’s seems touch and go whether my previous Chinese ones will be accepted in Europe.

I saw that the party went through. The police story was a lie because too many people were showing up. Look at any of their stories today and there didn’t seem to be an issue.

View attachment 12023
I was meant to go to this, couldn't be arsed. Villa parties aren't my thing, at night anyway. Going to one this weekend though, which is daytime and my mate is DJing at, so this might be for me. First time experiencing one anyway. Hoping for good news this week on the green-list front too!

View attachment 12037

I'm not buying the "administrative reasons...or administrative difficulties". I know this is Ibiza Gossip and not Ibiza Speculation...but I'v been getting a lot of Enigma WhatsApp promotion and also paid villa party offers from the same group of people. I believe that image of police at the door of a villa party a few days ago might be at one of the villa parties from that crew (the blue party lights are similar to what I've seen) and perhaps they linked it to Enigma? Perhaps getting people from Enigma to the villa party or something like that? Anyway, this temporary closing is shady but not a place where you are missing out on anything anyway.
A video surfaced of people dancing on the tables at Enigma on social media and the Police got wind of it. So no music/parties at Enigma for now. I thought they would continue showing the football by the pool outside, but I guess not

I was meant to go to this, couldn't be arsed. Villa parties aren't my thing, at night anyway. Going to one this weekend though, which is daytime and my mate is DJing at, so this might be for me. First time experiencing one anyway. Hoping for good news this week on the green-list front too!

daytime would be good fun. I’m always scared of ones at night that could be shut down and then I’m stranded or whatnot.

daytime would be good fun. I’m always scared of ones at night that could be shut down and then I’m stranded or whatnot.
yeah exactly. daytime ones seem more chilled, less seshy and less seedy. I see them as pre-gaming. Wouldn't want to end my night at a random's villa at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back