ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read about a court judgement in Palma (TSJB - supreme court of the balearics), that confirmed that only hotel guest are allowed ti enter partys, live-events - therefore externals should be forbidden. Did anyone heard anything further on that? I can‘t even imagine what it would mean for the islands, if this is confirmed.

Did anyone heard anything further on that? I can‘t even imagine what it would mean for the islands, if this is confirmed.

Surely it was never a question of tourism opening up? It’s more the restrictions that could be in place that will cause an issue for some people...

Surely it was never a question of tourism opening up? It’s more the restrictions that could be in place that will cause an issue for some people...

yet lots of media shared the 'news' and it was posted on here a handful of times in different threads.

of course there will be restrictions / limits, I've been pointing to that for a while already. it's simply gonna be too soon for it to possibly be a normal season I think.

Anyone did see that predictions for 2021??? Is this based on anything true or just made up BS by a random editor? No big clubs in 2021??
If that was true in terms of restrictions they are going to run this year, the island will be ruined economically. Might as well start planning to go back to been little fishing villages... 🤷‍♂️

Anyone did see that predictions for 2021??? Is this based on anything true or just made up BS by a random editor? No big clubs in 2021??

never trust an article without an editor mentioned.

also, within the piece it actually then states 'soms clubs might open'.

nothing is certain right now. but that piece is a lot of rubbish

If that was true in terms of restrictions they are going to run this year, the island will be ruined economically. Might as well start planning to go back to been little fishing villages... 🤷‍♂️
One of the worst written articles I’ve ever read. Completely contradictory throughout, no named writer, no quotes, no sources. File in the bin. The clubs may or may not open, no one knows what’s happening next month let alone in the summer. I should imagine the authorities want to use covid to further gentrify the island and its tourist target group, but this will need capital and there isn’t a lot of it around. Unless there is a worldwide debt jubilee (hard to see happening, although something is undoubtedly afoot with world economic superpowers), the reality is authorities need the clubbers like never before to help boost the economy.

Last edited:
Happy that you all think the same about that article. Guess it was made sololy for click-bait and google clicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back