ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just over 8 months until my stag. Get that bloody vaccine rolled out or we ain't going! :spank:
Each year we have a betting syndicate and then use the money for an away day.
Last year it was to be used for mates stag which obviously didn't happen, the syndicate has been rolling on and by the time we get to go somewhere wel probably have enough money to have his stag on the moon hahah

*his wedding actually went ahead last September but man still needs a stag! Even if it's nearly a year after his wedding ?

We are planning ibiza 2021

WTF?!?

joseph capriati in hospital in life threatening condition after a fight with his dad who stabbed him with a knife ?

Just saw that, bloody hell. I remember he did an interview on radio 1 years ago and he talked about how close he was to his family and how important they were ?

Just saw that, bloody hell. I remember he did an interview on radio 1 years ago and he talked about how close he was to his family and how important they were ?

I'm glad he's OK. Really makes you wonder how things ended up at this - but one thing is for sure lockdowns can introduce terrible strains into otherwise pretty harmonious households, and can really fan the flames of tensions.

Are there any rumors regarding Wednesday nights at DC10 that can be shared? Just been reading on Instagram but there were no names confirmed..

BPM ibiza have not taken payments from my mate, he was due to do it in a course payment unsure as to how many payments but he said initially the second payment was scheduled for November then when it never came out he checked his booking and it had changed to mid January and they still haven't taken anything out of his account.. im shocked at this as thought they would of just taken peoples money regardless of the hope they hold and just transferred dates when the inevitable happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back