ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think most people misunderstand what the next six months will actually bring. Vaccine rollout and preflight testing all but guarantee safe travel and the ability for IBZ to reopen safely in full. If the local population and travelers are already vaccinated prior to arrival then the is an incredibly low chance for transmission. Coupled with preflight testing and you're doubly sure that no one coming has an active infection.

It's going tom be on each respective govt and their citizens to be responsible and get vaccinated. So depending on timeline it may even be sooner than anticipated, US rollout has every adult who wants the shot can have it by June 1. That's ~250 million people if everyone gets it. Euro rollout will be immensely faster due to population difference and shorter logistics chains.

I genuinely think most people misunderstand what the next six months will actually bring. Vaccine rollout and preflight testing all but guarantee safe travel and the ability for IBZ to reopen safely in full. If the local population and travelers are already vaccinated prior to arrival then the is an incredibly low chance for transmission. Coupled with preflight testing and you're doubly sure that no one coming has an active infection.

It's going tom be on each respective govt and their citizens to be responsible and get vaccinated. So depending on timeline it may even be sooner than anticipated, US rollout has every adult who wants the shot can have it by June 1. That's ~250 million people if everyone gets it. Euro rollout will be immensely faster due to population difference and shorter logistics chains.
Sounds great but I don’t think all EU countries will do it fast. Here in The Netherlands we start on January 8. We don’t want to rush or be the first like other countries. It’s all about safe and not fast... I think people like me will receive one in July/August or even later.

Sounds great but I don’t think all EU countries will do it fast. Here in The Netherlands we start on January 8. We don’t want to rush or be the first like other countries. It’s all about safe and not fast... I think people like me will receive one in July/August or even later.

I'm with you on that, I don't think it'll all go that quick sadly. but please keep this thread on topic (ibiza gossip) and discuss covid/vaccine stuff in the coronavirus thread.

Sorry, I think that was me that originally diverted it.

More specifically, are you hearing any rumblings early on over regular promoters jockeying positions for the outdoor venues that would normally be inside?

Interesting point. I wonder if any of them are now thinking “outside day” stands a much better chance?

Interesting point. I wonder if any of them are now thinking “outside day” stands a much better chance?
Djs will play for these type of set ups but not the DJs you want to hear. Probably all family affair and music ending by 23:30.. a DJ that loves his art and his connection with his fans won't play this type of gig. Some will of course,some have to put food on the table and pay bills like everyone else....

How long do they need to create a programm for the clubs ? From the idea to the contracts ?
Because maybe they know in June that it starts in August. Are two months enough to organize everything ?

Djs will play for these type of set ups but not the DJs you want to hear. Probably all family affair and music ending by 23:30.. a DJ that loves his art and his connection with his fans won't play this type of gig. Some will of course,some have to put food on the table and pay bills like everyone else....
Don’t know if I’d describe Ushuaia, or Benimussa as a “family affair”. Definitely not the case when I was there

Ibiza Rocks have put a CGI video on Instagram which seems to show more O Beach style beds and seating and comment of 'new venue setup' but despite walking past the place countless times over the years I still haven't been in, so can't 100% confirm.

He doesn't have a clue. Seriously, day is too short to waste your precious time with all the nonsense he posts.
Hard to know what to believe now.. If people at the top are lying anyone can jump on a soap box and preach any crap to the people who are living in fear..

Enigma in trouble...

* it's in Caló des Moro, not Ses Variades as they wrote.

132332924_3245978352172766_2538500536303137454_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back