ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYE

Yessss

Maybe Heart is open , too ? Ok , no

Will be there , if nothing happens against it. Flights are a little expensive. Who cares.

Maybe October , too.

will it be just in time for an end of season boogie?
Next week there will be a meeting between Ocio de Ibiza and the government to see if it's possible to celebrete the announced closing parties...

Next week there will be a meeting between Ocio de Ibiza and the government to see if it's possible to celebrete the announced closing parties...

I think no decision next week. Or maybe yes ?

Taken a punt in a ticket to Do Not Sleep juuuuuuust in case

In addition to all the replies and because you asked for alternatives...there's more than Ushuaia and Cova Santa.
If you go to Sunset Asram on a Friday you might even have a bigger chance of a cheeky dance at your table (standing up that is).
There are pretty good nights at Las Dalias to have a seated event and there is no minimum spent.

Off course, you won't "see" Martinez Brothers or Tale of Us...but you should question yourself it it's worth the money if you can't even dance to their music. This is based on my experience in June, so it might be outdated.

Also, still a lot of "promoters" offering paid villa parties in what's app groups. I didn't go there when I was there...and I'm not saying it's a smart thing to do, but they happen.

I see Los Suruba are playing at Las Dalias, annoyingly its on thursdays which is the day I can't make.
Does anyone know if they have other events on other days in Las Dalias? Their website doesn't seem to say there are.

Otherwise might have to give Sunset Ashram a go, thanks for the tips🙂.

Coming from events in UK where its pretty much back to normal and then having to fork out so much for Ushuaia to sit at a table far away from the DJ just doesn't seem appealing anymore 😭

Was hoping for the extra hour at Cova Santa tonight for Magdalena but set times are out and no such luck … depending on how this goes might head back on Thursday for Adana Twins … would have given Sven a look but only tables of 4 available for him

Was hoping for the extra hour at Cova Santa tonight for Magdalena but set times are out and no such luck
I think the music shuts off at midnight regardless of the 1am or 2am finish though?

But enjoy! I'm sure it will be a great night

As usual, the comments below the article are very entertaining................

Reminds me of the people that used to go clubbing every weekend in Soho / Central London in their 20s, earn some money, buy an apartment near the clubs, and in their 30/40s campaign to rid the streets of dirty filthy nightclubs that kept them awake at night.

There is nothing worse in life than listening to a born again whore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back