*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they continue to get Sasha & Digweed booked in too as those appearances have been superb!

I only caught one last season, but the "Extended Sets" in the Vista were brilliant. Hopefully they have some of those again, plus a few more DJs play extended too.

N.B. Extended = 4+ hours. Which for Ibiza (minus Solomun, Cocoon Etc) is long

SuperMartXé promoters didn't pay their employees for the last events last year...
Oh dear...

https://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitius...-culpa-impagos-fundador-anterior/1122411.html

... also, it confirms it will be back to the island this summer, to a location still to be confirmed!

The rumour was set, now we need the evidence ?

I think it was said they were moving to Amnesia, am I right? If so...do you think they will take on Friday night spot, replacing Vagabundos?
It 100% is moving to Amnesia, deal was sealed a while ago.

if paradise stays on wednesdays (or on fridays) amnesia got two pretty similar tech-house nights in a row. maybe move abode? just speculation to pass the time :)

giphy.gif

Most likely giving Ibiza a miss this year to focus on my job/career but those Cox/Beyer nights don't really do it for me at Resistance and I would try for the other dates. I still liked the variety of nights in their first year the most but overall it's a great party.

Most likely giving Ibiza a miss this year to focus on my job/career but those Cox/Beyer nights don't really do it for me at Resistance and I would try for the other dates. I still liked the variety of nights in their first year the most but overall it's a great party.
?

Miss resistance by a week gutted really enjoyed it last year. 12-16th July for me this year on a stag with a few oldies but definitely be doing at least one club night. I hope octan delivers something decent or maybe I catch a one off type event at ushuaia ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back