*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
guetta back at ushuaia with the same old artwork. pretty cheap given that this is ibiza and the night league :)

Might be time to call 2020 my last Ibiza trip... It's bad enough that Trance has been shoved out in favour of EDM... Can't stand to watch the island succumb to Trap/Reggaeton

amnesia's had a reggaeton night two years ago already. hardly any news. even if the big clubs will have one latin party per venue this year (as they did last year), calling it 'succumb to' is a bit of an exagerration isn't it? don't get me wrong, I really can't stand that sound myself personally, but I don't mind that the clubs mix it up a little.

as for trance...yeah, not much left. shine on thursdays for now and I hear whispers of something else but...too early to tell.

I think it's more about how the rules are getting tighter every year. West end closing at 3 2 years ago, Ushuaia closing at 11 last year, and now alcohol sales stopping at 21:30 is lame.

Maybe I'm just looking for reasons to hate cuz I'm not going lol

I think it's more about how the rules are getting tighter every year. West end closing at 3 2 years ago, Ushuaia closing at 11 last year, and now alcohol sales stopping at 21:30 is lame.

Maybe I'm just looking for reasons to hate cuz I'm not going lol

I don't hit the west end so on that front I genuinely couldn't care less. that said I believe the rule might be reverted again for this summer?

as for ushuaïa - does anyone ever call it a night after ushuaïa? nah. so you're simply in the club by 12:30 or 1am rather than at 2am when ushuaïa went until midnight.

alcohol sales don't stop then in bars. if you want to buy to stock, just go during the day.

glass half empty or half full? now get those flights booked and stop whining. there's a few good bits coming out for this season that much I can tell ya! :)

I don't hit the west end so on that front I genuinely couldn't care less. that said I believe the rule might be reverted again for this summer?
No. One our extra for the terraces maybe (working on it at the moment). Extended hours for the bars, no (winter only).

[source: a very well-connected person who regularly has dinner with the powers that be in San Antonio]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back