*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.fiestaybullshit.com/dix...4_2EGBHY9vSHSNfhUmxg5xYzChbqR0-bhxc2VZce_4Fg4

Sooo Peggy Gou to Pacha for Fridays most probably. It is hard to comprehend but it will be more successful than transmoderna, because you know LV Gucci and hot dj.

Cova Santa could be the perfect place for Transmoderna tho.

There's nothing in the article that says Peggy is starting a residency, but yeah it could work better.
I do kinda fear the ship has sailed on her.

why are Pacha Fridays so hard to maintain? Even with no Luciano on Fridays this night struggled? I was there mid September and it seemed decently busy, but this was considering like how the upstairs part was closed.

why are Pacha Fridays so hard to maintain? Even with no Luciano on Fridays this night struggled? I was there mid September and it seemed decently busy, but this was considering like how the upstairs part was closed.

However, it also has quite a loyal Friday crowd. I’ve always associated Friday’s with Pacha. That goes back to the old Pete Tong residency there when I was younger. The Luciano on Friday’s you reference was a mini residency (5 dates) in 2016... and that was the most packed I’ve seen Pacha on a Friday since 2007!

Move Music On back to its Friday slot, and put something targeting a different crowd up against Afterlife*. Call me a problem solver

Only semi-serious. I'm sure Marco likes that he is free to pick up bookings elsewhere on Fridays now.

I'm still clinging onto hope we haven't lost Transmoderna

*not that Music On suffered because of this last year

I struggle with this concept. Why do you think it will be a good location? For me, Transmoderna is 6am kind of party in a dark room...

I think it will be better location because you have more space to decorate, you can really be creative when it gets dark with the lights, and no friday Pacha crowd? Less table service more music? Maybe they would change the concept a bit but besides that killer sound system, did Pacha really helped things for Transmoderna?

I think it will be better location because you have more space to decorate, you can really be creative when it gets dark with the lights, and no friday Pacha crowd? Less table service more music? Maybe they would change the concept a bit but besides that killer sound system, did Pacha really helped things for Transmoderna?
But that costs $$$$$. Listen to the interview few posts back

I STILL DONT KNOW WHATS MUSIC ON DOING @ PACHA

for me, this is the most strange change in venues.

cocoon was okay but music on @ pacha i just cant see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back