*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The early Annoncements are good for people who have to plan the holidays early. Some companies want the holiday plans for the whole year in Jan or Feb.

Last edited:
For me as a german , its strange : The other island is full of germans , ibiza never. The statistic tellsbdifferent things , but they are hidden at the clubs or the beachbars.Exception is maybe cocoon.
Ibiza is seen as a party island for young people.

For me as a german , its strange : The other island is full of germans , ibiza never. The statistic tellsbdifferent things , but they are hidden at the clubs or the beachbars.Exception is maybe cocoon.
Ibiza is seen as a party island for young people.
I always seem to run into los Alemanes at Escondida and Aquas Blancas. :lol:

There’s a small squad of German lads where I'm working just now.

In their downtime they are watching Peaky Blinders, but it is dubbed into German! Sat and watched it with them for a bit, I thought it was great ? I normally find the Brummie accents really amusing, but it blew my mind hearing them speaking German.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with Ibiza. I’ll ask them about it tonight ?

There’s a small squad of German lads where I'm working just now.

In their downtime they are watching Peaky Blinders, but it is dubbed into German! Sat and watched it with them for a bit, I thought it was great ? I normally find the Brummie accents really amusing, but it blew my mind hearing them speaking German.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with Ibiza. I’ll ask them about it tonight ?

See if you can get them into Auf Wiedersehen Pet ?

Hey mate, hope you're good.

what do you mean exactly when you mention "bang for your buck".

as in hotels/flights cost?
Flights are very cheap for us but for what you have to pay for hotels in party season surely puts some people off.. my Mrs cousin came from Australia last year and flew his parents and sister+3 out from Ireland stayed in PDB and booked a day bed? at Ush for everyone... Think he spent more than I did in 10 visits... And the music was crap..

Surprised the IMS conference tickets haven't yet gone on sale - it was October last year.

Any update? Keen to get everything booked up.

Remember a couple of years ago(long ) that german guy with that dildo necklace ( big one ) Was funny , everyone had to tell someting. After all , it was not funny : That guy eas stranded , no job , no room. No money to fly home ... embassy made problems. The darker side of Ibz ...

So, asked the German lads where they go on their holidays. They mentioned everywhere apart from Ibiza.

I asked if they ever fancied Ibiza, which was met by frowned faces!

‘Nein, all music is just oontz oontz oontz ?‘

See if you can get them into Auf Wiedersehen Pet ?

Drew a blank as well mate. They didn’t even know who Jimmy Nail was!

Mind you these guys dig underground tunnels for a living, maybe they don’t get out much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back