*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone crackers man. Seen his instagram today? Just keeps repeat posting the same pics over and over again!

yeah, not too sure what to make of it. when I met him at east village years ago he was really sound, so not sure if there are undiagnosed issues here.. cos it all seems out of character

on a purely musical level, pretty much all his old fans have given up on him now though - everyone is gutted because he was the don

I’d be sick if i’d booked to go for New years (and sole purpose was dc10) normally the line ups are class but this year Jackmaster is headliner:rolleyes:

I’d be sick if i’d booked to go for New years (and sole purpose was dc10) normally the line ups are class but this year Jackmaster is headliner:rolleyes:
Corr have to say I would be gutted with that line up! To the point I would actually not even want to go and probably look at other options such as sleeping all day or going for a nice big poo

Heard and seen 95% of the boring tech house line up. A couple lower names I don't recognise and I would like to see what they are like but the big names do nothing for me personally and if they were playing in London wouldn't catch my attention one bit.

individually they may or may not be decent DJs but this move to cramming as many djs as possible on to line-ups is what is killing DJing as an artform. if X only has 60-90 mins then they feel pressured to constantly bang it - all the subtlety is lost. maybe some of you like that but that's not what it should be about imo...

individually they may or may not be decent DJs but this move to cramming as many djs as possible on to line-ups is what is killing DJing as an artform. if X only has 60-90 mins then they feel pressured to constantly bang it - all the subtlety is lost. maybe some of you like that but that's not what it should be about imo...

quality > quantity

every week during summer had a better lineup than this years nyd lineup. but I guess it's pretty hard to get djs for a reasonable fee on new years eve/day and let's be honest: dc10 will be rammed with or without big names on that day. just hope they don't charge more than 30-35 euros for that lineup.

dc10 NYD pre ca 2014 never had been about the line up, never had any headliner, and thus stayed comfy busy.

then there were 5 years of headliners (carl, sven, richie, marco etc) and it was packed. last year they got back to not putting on a massive headliner. it‘s good like that, because it will be bearable. I genuinely believe it‘s done like that on purpose. looks like decent set lengths too. can‘t wait personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back