*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see he's off Twitter too.

What with that and #Camelgate in the same weekend...

a lot of diehard C2 fans wondering if he's losing it... whilst others think he was deliberately sending up the boiler room. it was pretty bizarre anyway!

missed camelgate! what happened ?

a lot of diehard C2 fans wondering if he's losing it... whilst others think he was deliberately sending up the boiler room. it was pretty bizarre anyway!

missed camelgate! what happened ?

Seth Troxler making a twat out of himself. Quite rightly called out by pretty much everyone.

Slagging off CamelPhat as being 'for low intelligence of society' , everyone has gone dumb - because they've been Grammy nominated, popular artist etc.....

1. Absolute bottler, he was on the same line up as them last week so could easily have said what he did face to face... not over social media.
  2. Quite rightly called out by many big promoters for Seth Troxler being 'all about the music' , 'underground' but quoting £30k for club gigs in Northern Ireland.
  3. Being a bit of a throbber anyway. Acting like some kind of 'selector' when really he just bought Dave Haslams record collection :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I usually agree with most of what Seth has to say (he was great at IMS Conference this year and last). But whilst I'm not really a Camelphat fan, it seems rather unnecessary, unless they had some spat which has gone public.

I also found this image online of Seth...

sounds like some turbo chiz was doing the rounds over the weekend

semi-commercial dj accuses semi-commercial dj of being too commercial ?

other semi-commercial dj wades in and accuses first semi-commercial dj of being irrelevant ?

my cock is bigger than your cock etc ?

so nobody discussing the other rumor by "the certain blogger": paradise moving to amnesia? would make a lot of sense for jamie jones, they have outgrown dc10. I have never been to paradise but would try it at amnesia. some of the past lineups are perfect for the club room.

so nobody discussing the other rumor by "the certain blogger": paradise moving to amnesia? would make a lot of sense for jamie jones, they have outgrown dc10. I have never been to paradise but would try it at amnesia. some of the past lineups are perfect for the club room.

He also said Joseph C at Hi

I can't see this happening personally - JJ, Nick Yates and the Circoloco crew seem like an incredibly tight and loyal group and I just can't see them parting ways. Although I will say one thing - this is Ibiza and anything is possible!

Seth Troxler making a twat out of himself. Quite rightly called out by pretty much everyone.

Slagging off CamelPhat as being 'for low intelligence of society' , everyone has gone dumb - because they've been Grammy nominated, popular artist etc.....

1. Absolute bottler, he was on the same line up as them last week so could easily have said what he did face to face... not over social media.
  2. Quite rightly called out by many big promoters for Seth Troxler being 'all about the music' , 'underground' but quoting £30k for club gigs in Northern Ireland.
  3. Being a bit of a throbber anyway. Acting like some kind of 'selector' when really he just bought Dave Haslams record collection :rolleyes:
This is the same dick who was playing the Spice Girls last summer:lol:

I usually agree with most of what Seth has to say (he was great at IMS Conference this year and last). But whilst I'm not really a Camelphat fan, it seems rather unnecessary, unless they had some spat which has gone public.

I also found this image online of Seth...

View attachment 8090

I've just remembered.... 2 years ago Camelphat made this as a DJ set tool etc:

The voice is Seth Troxler. I think they looked at clearing it once which Seth shot down. So there is some history, but not sure why this has kicked off now

Oh I‘m sure they’ll continue with eden and glitterbox during the season as well. During the festival my venue guesses include ibiza rocks, eden, hi and maybe cafe mambo. Or even pacha for a night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back