*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, even among EDM acts those clowns are the worst. Their shows are rather more like a giant hotel pool animation than a musical performance. There is even less mixing than with other acts and quite often they just kill the music to do more of those stupid games and aerobics with the audience.

Last edited:
More beef..

Ha. Deadmau5 is in no position to preach about the music quality considering some of his edm output. On a good day, playing progressive house or industrial techno he is brilliant. But there is a lot of inbetween crap. Meanwhile like mike and dmitri Vegas seem to have made themselves exceptionally popular by playing absolute commercial shite (to my ears) and creating a crowd connection with the mic. That’s what the crowds seem to like sadly and it’s made them popular and wealthy. God knows why but it works for them.
The aerobics session comment is so true.

Any update on when the IMS dates should be announced? They were announced in October last year.

Looking to book accommodation but don't want to risk getting the wrong week!

Any update on when the IMS dates should be announced? They were announced in October last year.

Looking to book accommodation but don't want to risk getting the wrong week!

20-22may rumoured but not confirmed yet. I‘ve asked again and will update once I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back