*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revisiting a prediction from this time in 2017. I don't have any intel to back this up, it's purely speculative. But after their music dominated Transmoderna, Solomun+1, Cocoon, Black Coffee and Circoloco again aaaaaaand they finished the summer on such a high with their appearance at Pacha/Benimussa, I think DC-10 should seriously consider handing the full keinemusik crew several Friday dates next term

Revisiting a prediction from this time in 2017. I don't have any intel to back this up, it's purely speculative. But after their music dominated Transmoderna, Solomun+1, Cocoon, Black Coffee and Circoloco again aaaaaaand they finished the summer on such a high with their appearance at Pacha/Benimussa, I think DC-10 should seriously consider handing the full keinemusik crew several Friday dates next term
Would JJ be happy..

Reduced to 55 instead of 61...

Now reduced to 50 instead of 61...

i still remember the local outrage when mcdonalds opened up in posh Richmond. (Shout to mini marc!) they had to cover the front with a wooden sign to make it look more rustic. I don’t imagine there will be quite the same uproar in san an.. they’ll probably have a dj in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back