*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can stop at Can Tixedo, just before Salines to get to Es Cavallet. It involves a bit of a walk but very easy to reach from there.

Thats what I do , normally . Walk along the beach and through the official ways in the dunes , if there is no parking spot at csvallet. Think at a bottle of water . Where is the bus stop at salinas ? Close to Hostal Salinas ? Never saw a bus there .

Thats what I do , normally . Walk along the beach and through the official ways in the dunes , if there is no parking spot at csvallet. Think at a bottle of water . Where is the bus stop at salinas ? Close to Hostal Salinas ? Never saw a bus there .
The bus stop is right after the Boutique Hostal Salines just opposite Mikala, formerly Can Masia. To get to Es Cavallet from there you’d need to walk the entire length of Salines beach all the way to the Es Portes pirate tower and then turn left. Alternatively, if you want to avoid the beach, you can go sideways where the car park is,

Also if I didn’t have the car I’d never of seen so much of the island As I have done.

"Big surprises coming up"....

Their post sort of accepts they are behind as they hash tag "wereback"....
Sounds like they're confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back