*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solardo high-5'd it too and said Wednesday the places to be. A tie up has been mentioned hasn't it ; CamelPhat at Ushuaia, Solardo at Hi ?

pretty sure camelphat and solardo wednesdays at hi, fisher wednesdays at ushuaia. perfect combo for tech house fans.

pretty sure camelphat and solardo wednesdays at hi, fisher wednesdays at ushuaia. perfect combo for tech house fans.

The end of Armin Wednesday's Hi? Unless he moves to Ushuaia I would be surprised to not see him with a residency?

Camelphat at Ushuaia & Solardo at Amnesia would perfectly fit - they are certainly both big enough for their own residency now & certainly please the tech-house brigade!

The end of Armin Wednesday's Hi? Unless he moves to Ushuaia I would be surprised to not see him with a residency?

Camelphat at Ushuaia & Solardo at Amnesia would perfectly fit - they are certainly both big enough for their own residency now & certainly please the tech-house brigade!
Who does Armin appeal to though? He’s alienated most of his old fans and probably isn’t edm enough for the kids.

By no means an Armin fan here, but his ASOT event sold out 40,000 in Amsterdam a few weeks ago.

London Wembley arena he sold 12,500 last Easter with asot London this year across the whole SW4 site capacity 20,000.

Not many DJs have them numbers, To say he is irrelevant now is in accurate. I’m sure his hi dates has done well to carry on over 3 seasons.

By no means an Armin fan here, but his ASOT event sold out 40,000 in Amsterdam a few weeks ago.

London Wembley arena he sold 12,500 last Easter with asot London this year across the whole SW4 site capacity 20,000.

Not many DJs have them numbers, To say he is irrelevant now is in accurate. I’m sure his hi dates has done well to carry on over 3 seasons.

exactly. my post earlier on when I said nobody minus... was meant ironic anyway. he might not be everyone's flavour of the day, but he's still big.

This.

He does need a break and a re-think about his regular residency though. His old Trance style is dead, but his latter EDM style is also now dead. Either needs to transphorm into a different style again or wait and hope Trance has a comeback.

This.

He does need a break and a re-think about his regular residency though. His old Trance style is dead, but his latter EDM style is also now dead. Either needs to transphorm into a different style again or wait and hope Trance has a comeback.

I stopped listening to him a few years ago but I found he normally played EDM to young crowd such as Tomorrowland & EDC. However, he did still play trance still at his asot events & asot stages at festivals.

his London asot guests includes Kearney, ocallaghan, ferry Corsten, giuseppe ottavani & solarstone - maybe he is going away from the edm sound in hope of a trance resurgence.

if you listened to one of his main booking guests, Aly & Fila live you could swear you was at an afterlife event.

[QUOTEif you listened to one of his main booking guests, Aly & Fila live you could swear you was at an afterlife event.

agree,the open to close sets 2-3 hours of tech...then on to the mainstream trance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back