*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post on Music On Instagram only saying Thursdays at Pacha, no mention of Destino...

well this is the first announcement...announcing the main residency which is at pacha same as last year.
I'm fairly sure there will be a good number of music on daytime parties at destino again this year. and that they will get announced at a later stage.

:eek:
Not much to see from that video...

However, if me and my GF tought the 2018 upgrade was needed and well done, we are not so sure about the utility of those new works...

Lets wait and see for the results, but if they want to turn Pacha into a big production club, in our opinion, it's gonna be a big mess!

Production always been and always will be overated, specialy for Pacha Ibiza (which perfect vibe always been way, way, way beyond that).

Hï effect?

:eek:

OMG. What are they doing to the place? The 2018 re-furb still left some of the old finca charm there. Are they really going to create HÏ II?

Its a small club compared to others. For the big names you need more capacity. Not as big ad privilege but 300 people more and , urgent : More Vip.
Its a money thing.
Or maybe it will be better ? Who knows ...

Wow, didn't see that coming. Really didn't think it was necessary to do such a big overhaul after the last one. Then again, we'll have to wait and see what the finished product is. Maybe the last one was more cosmetic and they realized they had literally "dig deeper" and do more basic renovations like plumbing etc.
Perhaps the end result won't look all that different?

Its a small club compared to others. For the big names you need more capacity. Not as big ad privilege but 300 people more and , urgent : More Vip.
Its a money thing.
Or maybe it will be better ? Who knows ...

Or it could mean less table service and more space for punters? I know a few bars / clubs are fed up with entry level VIP. I.e. a table for 4 and they spend the minimum spend of €250 each. For money Vs space taken it’s not great.

Or it could mean less table service and more space for punters? I know a few bars / clubs are fed up with entry level VIP. I.e. a table for 4 and they spend the minimum spend of €250 each. For money Vs space taken it’s not great.
While almost everyone on here (myself included) would certainly applaud that, I just can't see them reducing size of VIP...
But then again, it would be a great sign for the island if such an iconic club would go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back