*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
87016918_2871839679506064_8828526648132370432_o.jpg

sooo

now that amnesia opening line up is out too...that opening weekend (together with ushuaïa and hï opening) looks tasty I think.

pacha also have a few good things cooking but that's not ready for public just yet.

more news soon too!

Hi all - First post here :)

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask, but it looks to be, and I've been lurking for a couple weeks keeping my eye out to as not to repeat what's already been asked.

Has anyone heard any rumours about what Amnesia will be doing anything on Tuesdays? Heading to the island for my first time on my own stag do this May (29th-3rd June). Got Cafe del Mar or Mambo Saturday, Glitterbox Sunday, Circoloco Monday planned in and hoping for something at Amnesia Tuesday as I'd love to experience the club.

Cheers!

Hi all - First post here :)

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask, but it looks to be, and I've been lurking for a couple weeks keeping my eye out to as not to repeat what's already been asked.

Has anyone heard any rumours about what Amnesia will be doing anything on Tuesdays? Heading to the island for my first time on my own stag do this May (29th-3rd June). Got Cafe del Mar or Mambo Saturday, Glitterbox Sunday, Circoloco Monday planned in and hoping for something at Amnesia Tuesday as I'd love to experience the club.

Cheers!

first off - welcome to the forums :)

they will do stuff on tuesdays, but a) I'm not sure if they will on that certain tuesday (it *might* only start later) and b) I'm sorry I can't reveal the content just yet...

as usual though - this very place will be the first spot you'll read about it once it's good to go ;)

first off - welcome to the forums :)

they will do stuff on tuesdays, but a) I'm not sure if they will on that certain tuesday (it *might* only start later) and b) I'm sorry I can't reveal the content just yet...

as usual though - this very place will be the first spot you'll read about it once it's good to go ;)
Thanks for the welcome :) Yes I didn't think about it being early-ish in the season, could be empty until mid-summer. I quite fancied Ibiza Underground too, as a few mates say their Tuesday with tINI have been wicked. Could be the same situation though with it being early June. Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome :) Yes I didn't think about it being early-ish in the season, could be empty until mid-summer. I quite fancied Ibiza Underground too, as a few mates say their Tuesday with tINI have been wicked. Could be the same situation though with it being early June. Cheers!

yeah you'll simply have to wait a little longer until those details are out.

tINI posted on her socials yesterday. My interpretation is that there will only be one and the gang party in Ibiza this summer.

10 parties around the world to mark 10 years

It’s gonna be Ushuaia isn’t it? ?

hope not as I don’t arrive till the evening. I was hoping privilege as I’ve not bin yet.
I’d put my money on Pacha after something they said on Twitter a while ago unless someone can inform me Wednesdays are already confirmed with something else there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back