*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I am a trance purist and wouldn't consider Armin at all I would defo attend Hi for his event of he had kearny or aly and fila on the bill. I can't see that happening as they will be devoted to shine more than likely. IMO that isn't bad let shine and Eden have their own 'pure trance' thing.

I am positive Armin appeals very well crowd followers of the EDM scene

Sad to hear Armin and EDM together. If I thought he was playing trance I go see him in ibiza no problem.
He played possibly played the most memorable and one of the best sets of my life.
I was about 16 year old and was probably my first proper 'rave' I attended ?
Amazing set from start to finish.

Listen to Armin van Buuren - Live @ One Big Weekend Party, Derry, Northern Ireland 24.04.2004 by rave_on on #SoundCloud

any news about Do not sit Ibiza at heart Ibiza? anyone can reminds the day of the week it was?
willing to attend this party last year but couldnt as it was out of my dates.

the fuzz about all day i dream at cova santa ? (No way to go back, it was just to experience thinking it was good from the spotlight feeds ..) i found warm up djs were good (but empty dancefloor 20 people max , ti was filled around 9h30pm, for a party ending 11pm? ?) , Lee B quiet mellow, he played better music at dc10 Garden

Last edited:
As much as I am a trance purist and wouldn't consider Armin at all I would defo attend Hi for his event of he had kearny or aly and fila on the bill. I can't see that happening as they will be devoted to shine more than likely. IMO that isn't bad let shine and Eden have their own 'pure trance' thing.

I am positive Armin appeals very well crowd followers of the EDM scene

Even though Armin definitely plays EDM to the American masses, I went to see him a few years ago where he still pulls out a lot of the 00's classics (Ayla, Communication, Lethal Industry, Cafe Del Mar) - The last hour of his set was psy-trance high BPM which i would not associate with the EDM crowd.

It is fair to say he plays EDM to certain audiences, but to tarnish him with the same brush as Tiesto is definitely not true. I respect Armin for his weekly radio show now on 950 episodes, still promoting/booking actual trance acts such as Aly & Fila, Kearney at his ASOT festivals around the world. Trance would be in a worse position without him, even if he does play EDM sometimes.

I don't know if it's true but I've heard Ricardo Villalobos and Four Tet at Amnesia for Pyramid opening.
Really excited to see Pyramid's line-ups this year. There is not an awful lot of talk on here about their nights, I thought they were great last year and am hoping they can really build up a following after getting the Pyramid brand out there a lot since last season ended.

Will the 'New Paradis' just be the same old Es Paradis, desperately in need of a lick of paint and refit? Upsetting when you see they are the only club that ever let those Ibiza Weekender people in.
On the subject of Ibiza Weekender...it is a guilty pleasure of mine I've got to admit....brainless tv but easy to watch. But the guests get taken to Plastik and and an empty Es Paradis...then at the end they say Ibiza is amaaaaaaazing! Quite irritating...there must be other nights that are not sold out that they could do a deal with...

On the subject of Ibiza Weekender...it is a guilty pleasure of mine I've got to admit....brainless tv but easy to watch. But the guests get taken to Plastik and and an empty Es Paradis...then at the end they say Ibiza is amaaaaaaazing! Quite irritating...there must be other nights that are not sold out that they could do a deal with...
And they have to travel over from the other side of the island for this ?

Obviosuly I don't watch it, but the Mrs has it on and I catch some of it :) Agree with everything said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back