*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after years of denial, we all have to come to terms with the fact Afterlife isn’t going to leave Hï. It is what it is. Hopefully TOU still play a good number of other places across the summer like they did last year.

BAD & SAD

With every new release of Tou and sets I hear, I think that they fit Hi more now than they would at more credible underground clubs. Their sound has become so soft and commercial, it's more like 90ies trance these days, but the charts - type. So many are slagging off camelphat but the tale of us sound these days is not so different.

With every new release of Tou and sets I hear, I think that they fit Hi more now than they would at more credible underground clubs. Their sound has become so soft and commercial, it's more like 90ies trance these days, but the charts - type. So many are slagging off camelphat but the tale of us sound these days is not so different.
The guests at Afterlife have generally been way more interesting than TOU. I agree with el_loco, their sets have been very soft and commercial and dare I say it, a bit dull.

So i checked the party calendar so far for August and Ibiza Rocks doesn't have an event on Saturday 8th August but it does have Applebum pool parties every other Saturday, is that to say radio 1 is gonna be the second one as the Friday falls in July(Assuming they're back at Rocks? I've just looked at flights and they are as little as £50 return in August and i so wanna book ?

I agree! they did play harder at DGTL but last 30 mins was the commercial, vocal, prog they normally play which bored me

Do Not Sleep being advertised as "Amnesia presents Do Not Sleep" in Miami over MMW. The owner Neil also said that he is working for Amnesia helping them out with bookings on Katie Knights recent podcast. Although he said he's still working on DNS' Ibiza campaign and where it would end up, I'd be surprised to see it anywhere else

So Do Not Sit is the Miami based club Yeah the classy one for rich melodics.... and do not sleep is something else

Last edited:
I’d say more like meandering 90s progressive house that went absolutely nowhere. I speak as a prog fan (my fav genre) but the meandering nonsense didn’t do it any favours and TOU seem to have brought it back.

as mentioned earlier, the action at this night is in the guests that play what was the terrace (cant remember what it’s called now)

I’d say more like meandering 90s progressive house that went absolutely nowhere. I speak as a prog fan (my fav genre) but the meandering nonsense didn’t do it any favours and TOU seem to have brought it back.

as mentioned earlier, the action at this night is in the guests that play what was the terrace (cant remember what it’s called now)
Yes great bookings in the club room, but I don't think il get used to being in that room and comparing it to space terrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back