*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of speculation on Twitter that Paradise is moving to Amnesia for this year.. any truth in that?
I think it would be a great move for them

And a big loss for dc10. Opens up a nice slot in dc10 for a new night though...

Afterlife to DC10 :oops:?

I think after years of denial, we all have to come to terms with the fact Afterlife isn’t going to leave Hï. It is what it is. Hopefully TOU still play a good number of other places across the summer like they did last year.

I think after years of denial, we all have to come to terms with the fact Afterlife isn’t going to leave Hï. It is what it is. Hopefully TOU still play a good number of other places across the summer like they did last year.
And kliensters in other room

Good move by Defected. They could have done this the past two years already imo, but well done them for taking a measured approach.
They could even try a pre-midnight start, opening with just the back room I reckon

Agree that they have built their night well over several years. Other brands are too trigger happy moving clubs every season and not giving it time.

Ibiza Rocks being so busy all season must help too.. no taxi or bus needed, usually cheap or free tickets around ...

Ibiza Rocks and O Beach booming has helped Eden. On the right day you can have a top day and night in San An which wasnt the case 5 or so years ago. And you're right for some the reduced cost of not having to leave the town is an attraction.

Just need Es Paradis to be bought and offer something new (and particularly something for the non-British crowd) and San An would be all set.

Last year I got a nice one with hooters on it...

and by that I mean owls.

trying to post a cool gif of an owl.

Well, I love owls, so I thought I would share this...

EDC-2016-ravejungle.jpg

But since 2012 Defected have been at Pacha, Booom, Amnesia and Eden. So they have moved around a lot... but seem to have found the perfect partner at Eden.

Pacha was for me the best club for Defected back in the time... didn't attend to it at Eden (yet). But it perfectly fitted on their Pacha weekly spot, musically it was exactly how I liked Pacha, Junior Jack, Kid Creme, Sandy Rivera, Dennis Ferrer, Copyright,... (so many to list...).

When did it start at Pacha? Was it from 2005 until 2012?

But since then, from what I read indeed they found a very good match with Eden.

But I still miss the Defected @ Pacha days :)

Last edited:
When did it start at Pacha? Was it from 2005 until 2012?

But since then, from what I read indeed they found a very good match with Eden.

But I still miss the Defected @ Pacha days :)

I think 2005 yeah. I went in 2008 and it was still Tuesday then. I think it moved to Saturdays 2009 or 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back