*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would their crowd follow them to Pacha ? I don't think so... If you are going to Heart you are going to because you know who is playing.. With Pacha you could meet your gran in there and that's the way it has always been...

The question that I know will be on everyone's mind is will it be too white (2018) or too dark (2019)? I know the likes of @craig72 will be having sleepless nights over this.
It was perfect 2019 at Dixon. For Saga I see it a bit brighter and more red drapes and flammable stuff..

I dunno, some call it desert or burner house.....but it’s not like every track is Arabic chanting and flutes. It was really groovy especially on the beach right next to the ocean.
God it's hard all these music genres no one knows where to call it, some people don't understand why music it is when j say melodic :spank: :D

Wow just wow Afterlife in Tulum was incredible!! Started on the jungle stage so missed Keinemusik and Adriatique for Mathame and Mind Against, this was due to us believe Tale of Us would go beyond the 6am published finished time and wanted to get a good amount on both stages. Well this turned out to be correct as we finally walked out at 11:30am despite everyone wanting more.
Mind against played very very well and got us right in the mood. 4:30am comes around and we move over to the main stage which turned into one the most magical nights and mornings I’ve experienced.
Tale of Us played through the night, into sunrise and well into the morning, 11:30am to be precise, if they where aloud to continue I honestly think it would still be going now!
Crowd was amazing couldn’t have faulted anyone one bit. The venue was over half full at 11:30am!! Music on point, venue very well run, and watching Carmine battered while Matteo was sensible was quite funny. They kept getting told to play one last track and Carmine would just push the fader up and blast another tune, this was happening from about 9am. They eventually decided to let them play and brought a gazebo out for them to be in the shade.
Carmine was if anyway a brilliant entertainer as well as an amazing DJ! Was throwing water bottles into the crowd hyping everyone up, and even at the end you could see him trying to get another track in. If Afterlife has even a fraction of the vibe as earlier this morning in Hi is would be brilliant.
Simply Sublime and now we are well and truly ready for Day Zero. If you haven’t been go to Tulum it really is special.
PS if anything is alittle off or spelt wrong don’t complain I’ve been up since yesterday 7am Mexican time, had a day drinking then the event and continued drinking in return to the hotel so that may explain it.

Last edited:
It's been called alot on here never really took off in Ibiza though.. maybe this year

I'm making an early prediction that if Saga moves to Fridays that it still won't work. That Friday slot at Pacha is cursed. They only way I see that it can is if they have two SOLID supporting guests with them. (Trikk, Denis Horvat, etc.). I don't think Bedouin has the same clout as Dixon. It may be at best the same

Wow just wow Afterlife in Tulum was incredible!! Started on the jungle stage so missed Keinemusik and Adriatique for Mathame and Mind Against, this was due to us believe Tale of Us would go beyond the 6am published finished time and wanted to get a good amount on both stages. Well this turned out to be correct as we finally walked out at 11:30am despite everyone wanting more.
Mind against played very very well and got us right in the mood. 4:30am comes around and we move over to the main stage which turned into one the most magical nights and mornings I’ve experienced.
Tale of Us played through the night, into sunrise and well into the morning, 11:30am to be precise, if they where aloud to continue I honestly think it would still be going now!
Crowd was amazing couldn’t have faulted anyone one bit. The venue was over half full at 11:30am!! Music on point, venue very well run, and watching Carmine battered while Matteo was sensible was quite funny. They kept getting told to play one last track and Carmine would just push the fader up and blast another tune, this was happening from about 9am. They eventually decided to let them play and brought a gazebo out for them to be in the shade.
Carmine was if anyway a brilliant entertainer as well as an amazing DJ! Was throwing water bottles into the crowd hyping everyone up, and even at the end you could see him trying to get another track in. If Afterlife has even a fraction of the vibe as earlier this morning in Hi is would be brilliant.
Simply Sublime and now we are well and truly ready for Day Zero. If you haven’t been go to Tulum it really is special.
PS if anything is alittle off or spelt wrong don’t complain I’ve been up since yesterday 7am Mexican time, had a day drinking then the event and continued drinking in return to the hotel so that may explain it.

Mexico is how Ibiza used to be I assume. Almost every party is magic.

Wonder if the Day Zero brand will expand into Ibiza ever.

I dunno, some call it desert or burner house.....but it’s not like every track is Arabic chanting and flutes. It was really groovy especially on the beach right next to the ocean.

or Playa House/Playa tech

just got back from Tulum last night - really fun!

Wonder if the Day Zero brand will expand into Ibiza ever.
This is pretty much what I thought when I was there “I bet this is what Ibiza was like back in the day” partying in the sunshine with no limits and an amazing crowd. Ok I’ll admit a few dodgy tracks got played over the 7.5 hours but with that atmosphere I couldn’t give a f*** it was incredible. Also just to point out it’s not even the party pieces talking as the last time I took anything was 4:30am!

Ibiza was always expensive.. how much for beers, water ect now on Mexico... Pill quality? Or is all Molly caps and poke balls still.. Coke I know is available EVERYWHERE.. any try any Mexican Meth? A brothel favorite ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back