*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they have will refurb again ...
There will be anything open at every weekend , I believe. The natives want to party at the weekends ...
The CEO put a story on Instagram from inside the club post season with a comment along the lines of 'time to make some changes'.

It’s over a Year away but I hope Pacha will be open December 2020, we be out on the 19th for a few Days to celebrate my 40th on the Island

It’s over a Year away but I hope Pacha will be open December 2020, we be out on the 19th for a few Days to celebrate my 40th on the Island

chances intact. unless they do more refurbs next winter, I would think they'll be open on that saturday.

DV&LM - at Tomorrowland they used to have girls with iPads filled in to vote for them, if you put your details in youd get a free shot.

heard that about every DJ in the voting. common practise. only one of the reasons why discussing this list is a waste of time. please don't hijack this thread.

Massive trance announcement this evening that Captured is back 4-5 Sept. Such a brilliant event with some of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet.

Any news on Shine? I’d love it if it moved to Amnesia, not that Eden’s that bad but Amnesia is the perfect venue.

Massive trance announcement this evening that Captured is back 4-5 Sept. Such a brilliant event with some of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet.

Any news on Shine? I’d love it if it moved to Amnesia, not that Eden’s that bad but Amnesia is the perfect venue.

good re captured.

I would guess shine stays at eden, an announcement is coming very soooooon I think. amnesia is too big a venue for them IMO but prove me wrong

pacha sharing peggy gou stuff

read into that whatever you want

Could that mean a goodbye to Dixon with Peggy taking Friday slot? Maybe she does alternate Fridays with Dixon?
I can't see them having all four as weekly slots?
Fair play to her she is a good dj...not entirely to my taste but she is highly skilled and can produce. Only a matter of time before she had her own night and Pacha a good match.

Peggy has definitely blown up in the last few years. I saw her play at Finsbury Park in London this summer on a Sunday, and it was very busy. She played a wide range of genres, kept the crowd happy whilst it was raining cats and dogs. Can Peggy hold her own successful weekly night next year? I think so with her growing fanbase and the dance music media (Mixmag/DJ Mag) support her and give her a lot of press to pull in the punters at Pacha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back