*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would be surprised ;-)
I once attended a Wasteland Outdoor party in Amsterdam in July. It was freaking hot...but people really outdid themselves to dress up in leather, fetish, mad max-esque outfits anyway. Last season there was a fetish party in Cova Santa (I wasn't there) but I was really curious how the visitors would adjust to the dresscode in the heat on Ibiza.

Think of the smell... :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah , thats what I read anywhere in Internet.
It was a Bdsm thing , wich is not allowed in Spain.Or they dont want ?
This is no fun with strange dressed people ,
this is a little violent. Not allowed in many countries . In england , too
Its a strange thing

Dont know.

Clogs and no knickers ?
I've always been a fan of the hockey look

Better not in Ibiza in a non climated room or
garden.
There was a fetish bar in Dalt Vila years ago
Gouverment closed it
I really , really, really wasn t there

I really wasnt there , because refused ( clothing ). It was a hard Bdsm club , nothing
for me. Thougt a little club with new wave people.
Was not there very long

pride not happening on postponed dates

can we please get back to using this thread for actual information and leave the joking for other threads.

as for gossip on events - tantra is doing some club-like evenings now.

tomorrow with defex, shawnecy and more.
friday lift (game over crew) with dave mantra, cesar vinzent and smithy & dave
I was there with Defex
U have to be inside room to enjoy the sound as ,when seated outside the sound is mutés
Be Smart, go to have a wee And when some people leave,jump on those table otherwise they ll book for their friends.
Some party vibes at Tantra when some hot girls make u compliments about ur moves? Shades? ?‍☠️ ..i miss those selfie with girls ?

My friend Sam (DJ name S/A/M) who lives in Ibiza puts on a weekly Monday party called Love To Fly at Enigma which seems to be going well.

IF I can make it out, I should be DJing there a week on Monday!

go check out Clara folks - knows her tunes

provide everyone with standard issue silent disco headphones and then bang the hell out of the system

Yeah , thats what I read anywhere in Internet.
It was a Bdsm thing , wich is not allowed in Spain.Or they dont want ?
This is no fun with strange dressed people ,
this is a little violent. Not allowed in many countries . In england , too
Its a strange thing

Dont know.
Are you being serious?
The vibe at a BDSM / fetish party ...wether you are into bdsm or not....(I'm not but I have visited some parties) is like being at a rave in the 90ies again. Amazing people, everyone puts tremendous amount of work in their outfit, everyone is just dancing and happy and if you're curious and open minded they will be proud to tell you everything about their hobby / fetish without you having to participate or do anything. I would highly recommend everyone to check out a party like this once in their life. But choose a good one, with international allure and you'll have to adjust to the dresscode off course.

Are you being serious?
The vibe at a BDSM / fetish party ...wether you are into bdsm or not....(I'm not but I have visited some parties) is like being at a rave in the 90ies again. Amazing people, everyone puts tremendous amount of work in their outfit, everyone is just dancing and happy and if you're curious and open minded they will be proud to tell you everything about their hobby / fetish without you having to participate or do anything. I would highly recommend everyone to check out a party like this once in their life. But choose a good one, with international allure and you'll have to adjust to the dresscode off course.
People who know, know. And other won't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back