*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cala d'Hort is now a smoke-free beach. The first one on the island, and it won't be the last...

Cala d'Hort is now a smoke-free beach. The first one on the island, and it won't be the last...

isn’t Santa Eulalia smoke free. I’ve seen the banners Up along the promenade

True. Santa Eulalia was actually the first smoke-free beach on the Balearics, now that you mentioned it. But in this case it's the first one of a new project by the healthcare department of the Balearic government, that's what the article refers to.

I’m curious what a Dutch fetish is. Dressed up as a tulip or wearing nothing but clogs perhaps? Or maybe going in full Ruud van Nistelrooy kit.

No , orange painted and noting else.

Steampunk clothing is big at the scene. If you want to see someone whos in the scene , look at Martin Gore. Saw a lot of fetish people in Berghain.

For Ibiza (warm conditions ) : The male latex Short wit black braces and military boots.
Nothing else

Santa Eulalia was first me thinks

True. Santa Eulalia was actually the first smoke-free beach on the Balearics, now that you mentioned it. But in this case it's the first one of a new project by the healthcare department of the Balearic government, that's what the article refers to.
I remember smoking a sigarette in a sun lounger last year at Chiringuito Blue (after they gave me an ashtray)

I find Enigmas promoting game somewhat misleading.
They post stuff on instagram like it's the place to be this summer, even hinting that there is dancing with videos. But we were in the area twice and checked it out from the promenade...it was really quiet there, off course no dancing, low volume....which is logical, because why would they be the exception? I also know that there was a dutch Fetish party supposed to happen there yesterday...got cancelled last minute. Anyway, moral of the story; don't get your hopes up and just accept that there are no events happening.

My friend Sam (DJ name S/A/M) who lives in Ibiza puts on a weekly Monday party called Love To Fly at Enigma which seems to be going well.

IF I can make it out, I should be DJing there a week on Monday!

Last edited:
I’m curious what a Dutch fetish is. Dressed up as a tulip or wearing nothing but clogs perhaps? Or maybe going in full Ruud van Nistelrooy kit.
you would be surprised ;-)
I once attended a Wasteland Outdoor party in Amsterdam in July. It was freaking hot...but people really outdid themselves to dress up in leather, fetish, mad max-esque outfits anyway. Last season there was a fetish party in Cova Santa (I wasn't there) but I was really curious how the visitors would adjust to the dresscode in the heat on Ibiza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back