*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see the no dancing rule and opening time rule as changeable or do you think they will be a blanket ban whatever realistically happens?

do you think that if that was an option, amnesia would have officially cancelled their season today?

thing is, here in spain (on the mainland where they have allowed clubs to open without any social distancing) there sadly have been various spikes now that have stemmed from nightclubs. and that's why we have to keep our hopes on a realistic level. it's all I'm gonna say for now.

If cova Santa and benimussa park announce they will close then for sure no open air dancing in ibiza, I hope govt in ibiza will re-consider

I was chatting the Beach Star hotel about this season, they apparently have a new inside club area built for this year and I asked if it would be open. They said fingers crossed but it was up to 300k euros fine if they got caught! Only takes a couple of instagram posts of people dancing inside and they would get a knock on the door...they are taking it really seriously. I thought being a private hotel they might have risked it, but apparently not...

I was chatting the Beach Star hotel about this season, they apparently have a new inside club area built for this year and I asked if it would be open. They said fingers crossed but it was up to 300k euros fine if they got caught! Only takes a couple of instagram posts of people dancing inside and they would get a knock on the door...they are taking it really seriously. I thought being a private hotel they might have risked it, but apparently not...
Putting this on a public forum was probably a baaaaaad idea

Why? I said they were following the rules....they were not opening the club...
Ah, ok. The bit that said fingers crossed but it was up to 300k euros fine if they got caught suggested to me that they were going to give it a crack. Misinterpretation, apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back