*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

shaq o' neal playing ushuaïa tomorrow.

no joke.

as DJ diesel

don't believe me? here's proof

Next to Michael Jordan came Shaq when I was a young teen. Love them back in the day, Even had his rap album. Never mind that the music he was playing was shocking, I thought it was great to see the man enjoying himself on stage, and in the mosh pit. Legend!

Next to Michael Jordan came Shaq when I was a young teen. Love them back in the day, Even had his rap album. Never mind that the music he was playing was shocking, I thought it was great to see the man enjoying himself on stage, and in the mosh pit. Legend!

Not my cup of tea but agreed glad to see him get in the ground and mosh pit and have a bit of fun

I didn't realise the Cafe del Mar dispute had got this nasty - sounds like they all need to chill!

https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/07/16/inenglish/1563288752_573282.html

it doesnt matter.

this kind of music does not need any talent, skill or any musical taste.

let everybody be happy and enjoy what they enjoy and let us enjoy our music.

I can't be bothered to search right now, but there's videos of him doing 'actual' DJing than most of these DJs we follow. More technical for sure.

@stivi SHM and ushuaia put warnings about getting there early and a friend thats on the island with some well connected friends said even if you have tix, entry isnt guaranteed and they will reach capacity.

any validity to what he's saying? is it common for people to get left out of events with purchased tickets.

Last edited:
@stivi SHM and ushuaia put warnings about getting there early and a friend thats on the island with some well connected friends said even if you have tix, entry isnt guaranteed and they will reach capacity.

it would be the first time this happens AFAIK. i for one can‘t forsee them not letting in anyone with a presale ticket
any validity to what he's saying? is it common for people to get left out of events with purchased tickets.

Now Jennifer Cardini ... very nice start to the set ... decision is do we stay or go to Heart for Hernan Cattaneo and Nick Warren?

Who Cares goes until 6 AM? Which other DJ is gonna perform?

I would do Hernan and Nick no doubt but Resistance is hard to ignore as well

@MIA2IBZ sounds like hearsay. Their official post said that anybody without a ticket is advised to arrive early to guarantee a door ticket - of which there are a very limited number. Anything else is conjecture.
It's gonna be incredibly busy that's for sure. I wouldn't leave it too late to arrive personally, but I understand your preference for not wanting to be there longer than possible.

Resistance opening party last night... I made it quite late, arrived during the end of Digweed and Sasha.

I really enjoyed Adam Beyer & Maceo, first time that I see them B2B and there is a nice cohesion between them, they seem to really enjoy playing together.

I went for a few minutes for Charlotte De Witte (as a Belgian I had to go there ;-)) and Eats Everything... Banging techno, it was very packed! Too packed for me in fact, so we went back to Adam & Maceo.

It was nice to finally meet you @stivi ;-)

Resistance opening party last night... I made it quite late, arrived during the end of Digweed and Sasha.

I really enjoyed Adam Beyer & Maceo, first time that I see them B2B and there is a nice cohesion between them, they seem to really enjoy playing together.

I went for a few minutes for Charlotte De Witte (as a Belgian I had to go there ;-)) and Eats Everything... Banging techno, it was very packed! Too packed for me in fact, so we went back to Adam & Maceo.

It was nice to finally meet you @stivi ;-)
Sounds fun. Eats and bangin techno, well i never.

Back