*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Digital2013

Wow. super low key compared to previous years! Was hoping they were going to set up a stage on the rocks like last year. Surprised there isn't something going on on Sunday either?
Could be that the cost of staging at Mambo got too high. Watched on iPlayer last year and there were thousands there and that comes with a bigger security and clean-up cost.

Also it didn't come across great on TV lsst year, some bad sound and too many short sets and changeovers, but appreciate that in others years I was there live and had that added Ibiza Magic

gutsy

shaq o' neal playing ushua簿a tomorrow.

no joke.

as DJ diesel

don't believe me? here's proof

Next to Michael Jordan came Shaq when I was a young teen. Love them back in the day, Even had his rap album. Never mind that the music he was playing was shocking, I thought it was great to see the man enjoying himself on stage, and in the mosh pit. Legend!

Springal

Next to Michael Jordan came Shaq when I was a young teen. Love them back in the day, Even had his rap album. Never mind that the music he was playing was shocking, I thought it was great to see the man enjoying himself on stage, and in the mosh pit. Legend!
Not my cup of tea but agreed glad to see him get in the ground and mosh pit and have a bit of fun

Kim Wrong Un

I didn't realise the Cafe del Mar dispute had got this nasty - sounds like they all need to chill!

https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/07/16/inenglish/1563288752_573282.html

Nobbie Q

it doesnt matter.

this kind of music does not need any talent, skill or any musical taste.

let everybody be happy and enjoy what they enjoy and let us enjoy our music.
I can't be bothered to search right now, but there's videos of him doing 'actual' DJing than most of these DJs we follow. More technical for sure.

MIA2IBZ

@stivi SHM and ushuaia put warnings about getting there early and a friend thats on the island with some well connected friends said even if you have tix, entry isnt guaranteed and they will reach capacity.

any validity to what he's saying? is it common for people to get left out of events with purchased tickets.

Last edited:

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
@stivi SHM and ushuaia put warnings about getting there early and a friend thats on the island with some well connected friends said even if you have tix, entry isnt guaranteed and they will reach capacity.

it would be the first time this happens AFAIK. i for one cant forsee them not letting in anyone with a presale ticket
any validity to what he's saying? is it common for people to get left out of events with purchased tickets.

Nobbie Q

Now Jennifer Cardini ... very nice start to the set ... decision is do we stay or go to Heart for Hernan Cattaneo and Nick Warren?
Who Cares goes until 6 AM? Which other DJ is gonna perform?

I would do Hernan and Nick no doubt but Resistance is hard to ignore as well

white_isle_calling

@MIA2IBZ sounds like hearsay. Their official post said that anybody without a ticket is advised to arrive early to guarantee a door ticket - of which there are a very limited number. Anything else is conjecture.
It's gonna be incredibly busy that's for sure. I wouldn't leave it too late to arrive personally, but I understand your preference for not wanting to be there longer than possible.