*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

SHM cancelled another gig and blamed it to production set up.

Noticed that in ultra europe they played but stood like 2-3M from eachother on separate setups. trouble in paradise again? heard rumors of it when they cancelled ultra korea and a vegas gig

any rumors of a cancellation for next weekend @stivi?

I can't see this happening with their ibiza gig. meaning I'm pretty convinced it won't get cancelled.

Not sure whether to put this in obvervations or gossip but new party announced at Amnesia Sundays . Tix on sale on Amnesias website with 2 (!) Drinks included for 30 EUR

Lineups to come soon or soooon (my stivi impression!)

Yeah but I feel like it's gonna be like 2 residents and 2 headliners only. Hopefully there's 1 and like 3 or something

Anyone know whether Radio 1 are planning a Mambo gig in August? Couldn't get tickets for Ibiza Rocks so hoping they'll be doing something at Mambo aswell.

Anyone know whether Radio 1 are planning a Mambo gig in August? Couldn't get tickets for Ibiza Rocks so hoping they'll be doing something at Mambo aswell.

I think I heard on Radio 1 a few months back that the Saturdays Dance Anthems (which is broadcast 4pm - 7pm GMT) is live from Mambo.

Yet, the superstar DJs still don't adapt to the night and play their usual style most of the times.

In regards to Eats Everything, he indeed played techno at last year's Resistance, but im not sure if he adapted his style or if his style changed
Disco too

Not the best Radio 1 lineup for the Friday at Ibiza Rocks but glad I got tickets. Paul Woolford, Krystal Klear and Kolsch will be good and CamelPhat will be fun. Be interesting to Hear what Idris Elba plays. It’s the last night of my Week so hope to Hear some Ibiza Classics. Surprised Pete Tong isn’t Playing tho

I went to Woomoon yesterday, and it is still one of my favorite... Top atmosphere, great music, great artists...
We left before it was completely packed, but we really enjoyed it.
Too bad we can only do it once during our stay :-(

Fyi, I will be playing from 9PM in a nice chill open air bar in PDB tomorrow (New Garden in front of Ciao Ciao). So if you want to hear some melodic stuff, come and say hello ;-) There should be a few free tortillas for this special occasion ;-)

I went to Woomoon yesterday, and it is still one of my favorite... Top atmosphere, great music, great artists...
We left before it was completely packed, but we really enjoyed it.
Too bad we can only do it once during our stay :-(

Fyi, I will be playing from 9PM in a nice chill open air bar in PDB tomorrow (New Garden in front of Ciao Ciao). So if you want to hear some melodic stuff, come and say hello ;-) There should be a few free tortillas for this special occasion ;-)

Blondish looked to be really tearing it up

Blondish looked to be really tearing it up
Ibiza Sonica was broadcasting that set yesterday on their Facebook page and it did sound/look very good, Blond:ish have/has always been very good every time I've seen them/her.

Back