*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I guess you mean the elrow ones? I'm not 100% sure but this is what I'd seen on pure ibiza radio at some point. haven't seen anything else about that since then though.
Yeah Elrow and another one I forgot. Pyramid? Anyway, haven't heard anything about it either...I liked the idea, keeping an eye out :) Thanks.

Last edited:
He's basically saying: A fight on a festival or dancefloor is acceptable.

Also the part about 0 calls to the local emergency hotline is hilarious. Does he think the mostly UK crowd has the 061 number in their head or phone? And a venue or its workers would never call the police unless they really need to. They have a reputation to keep up.

The rest of the discussion about this article is up to others, I was planning to give it a rest already ;-)

Bad scenes but a bit too much generalisation.
I have definitely seen plenty of fights at house/techno events over the years, not so much in ibiza (West end aside)

Fighting is one thing but stabbings are a whole another level of crazy

Nice to see Nastia’s honesty tbh
- a lot of DJs will have nights like that but it’s not reflected as they probably feel like the only thing they can post is “last night was amazing, what a great crowd!!!!”

I like her honesty too and how she reflects on her gigs especially the bad ones. But sometimes I feel she is a bit to over critical of herself and moody. Amnesia on Monday I don't think was much of a reflection of her djing ability as she suggests. More so just the competition of ibiza and maybe bad programming/promoting.

A few weeks ago she had a video up of her having a great time to a packed dancefloor in hi.

IF we accept that it brings an increase in bad characters to the island, I guess there's a good chance they won't just stay at the one event.

Ignoring the fact it’s the third year they’ve run the event and no one seemed concerned until now... and also everyone turned a blind eye and had no problem with scousers running drugs over there, violence that brings etc...

Am no fan of the Sp cops (trust me - my mum got tear-gassed too many times in the past) but this is a British not a Spanish problem. If you wholescale export British 'urban' yoof behaviour to Spain which locals are not familiar with, then the match is lit.... We all saw what happened in Cyprus so it was madness to think IBZ would be any different. So the question needs to be asked of the Sp authorities - who sanctions these events? how are they vetted? and who is ultimately responsible?
Absolutely mate. Any venue putting on these events knows the sort of people it attracts and the trouble they bring. Anyone naive enough to put on something like this and not expecting trouble deserves all they get

Back