*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Dublin Dave putting the miles in.. you going back to Ireland for a visit.
No man back to chamonix for work,
Bringing all the tools and bikes back. My work in Ibiza is done. overnight ferry to Barcelona, trying to sleep in the chair and all day driving. Not to bad just no AC in the old car I use for work, right on the limit

Yay! Glad you liked it. It's definitely up there with my favourites.
Hopefully we get a little surprise on circoloco radio!! I haven’t been yet this year but I’m gonna try catch the Irish girl Orla when she plays. Friends went last week and arrived for Bedouin. By the looks the place was already packed. June used to be still ok. They said he left the crowd hanging a bit, he didn’t really bring it anywhere!! That was there opinion

No man back to chamonix for work,
Bringing all the tools and bikes back. My work in Ibiza is done. overnight ferry to Barcelona, trying to sleep in the chair and all day driving. Not to bad just no AC in the old car I use for work, right on the limit
You passed 10km from my house...

Very nice there man, green rolling hills, very close to that location was the name of a vineyard set in stone on the hill side. I was trying to get the name but I was in an intensive overtaking battle and couldn’t quite see it??
Mmmm... No I think you talk about La Tour d'Albon, no?

Back