*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Seen Norman loads of times, mostly at the Big Chill festival. Always loved his Sunday sets in the Sun. I would say "classics" rather than cheese ?
On this occasion I think it will be mostly disco cheese. Not looking forward to Ibiza Rocks, I don't really do pool parties. But I'm going to give it a go!

me too! Do miss the BC. NJ always used to announce he was "bringing the sunshine to Eastnor", moments before the heavens opened... :lol: (one for another thread). I'm sure IBZ will be a different proposition..

Not just Luciano, it's a totally different style of music.
Why did they keep the same name? ?
I guess they want the capitalise a bit over their last year investment... Plus, they did 1 nignt in Tulum and 1 night in NYC this year, so I guess they are not yet ready to give up on the brand. I did not go last year, but to me it looked like a poor imitation of Woomoon...

Loving Dystopia lineups

It'll be total gash. It's like Clara said earlier, the likes of Lil Louis will probably have to dumb down to win that crowd..

the problem is the programming - it's marketing depts not music people booking random big names at random events with no thought going into whether it will actually work

Whers the best place to buy tickets for clubs in PDB, out on a stag do in July. Nobody wants to commit to a particular night yet, so looking to get tickets on the day or night before, thanks

It'll be total gash. It's like Clara said earlier, the likes of Lil Louis will probably have to dumb down to win that crowd..

the problem is the programming - it's marketing depts not music people booking random big names at random events with no thought going into whether it will actually work

I kind of agree. I mean Patrice Bäumel at Ushuaia? Hmmmmm

Whers the best place to buy tickets for clubs in PDB, out on a stag do in July. Nobody wants to commit to a particular night yet, so looking to get tickets on the day or night before, thanks

our website. for most parties you can buy them until a few hours before the party starts.

Are they usually cheaper than the door price and quicker to get in?

pre-sale (online or in bars) is always cheaper than buying on the door. the only exception to that is dc10, where buying on the door is the cheapest option.

as for 'quicker to get in', normally queuing in ibiza is quick. it's not something you have to worry about too much. depending on the night, one line might be quicker than another (depending on how many have bought in pre-sale respectively how many buy on door), but it's something that's not predictable.

as a general rule, once you've decided for a party, I would ALWAYS recommend using presale.

pre-sale (online or in bars) is always cheaper than buying on the door. the only exception to that is dc10, where buying on the door is the cheapest option.

as for 'quicker to get in', normally queuing in ibiza is quick. it's not something you have to worry about too much. depending on the night, one line might be quicker than another (depending on how many have bought in pre-sale respectively how many buy on door), but it's something that's not predictable.

as a general rule, once you've decided for a party, I would ALWAYS recommend using presale.
Thanks, do you know if pacha has anything planned for 2nd July? Hoping they were going to do a special one of night?

Thanks, do you know if pacha has anything planned for 2nd July? Hoping they were going to do a special one of night?

I think it's the fifth time you ask this very same question on the forums. when we know, we'll let the rest of the world know, as usual. right now it might be that there's something but it's also possible that there is nothing planned - I don't have any background info.

probably the last or one of the last announcements for this summer...

who cares at cova santa. 5 tuesdays. dates over in the thread. some good line ups planned for those I hear!

probably the last or one of the last announcements for this summer...

who cares at cova santa. 5 tuesdays. dates over in the thread. some good line ups planned for those I hear!

It seems like no line ups will be announced because of the theme of the party (you guessed it because who cares?) . I already have a dinner reservation at 13 august at cova santa so we shall see.

Back