*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Looks like they only have the 12 official ones? I know a few people who used to stay there August / September, and now not bothering. No Sunday’s and not many confirmed Thursdays.
Havent been to Destino for a couple of years now, do they still open the Tox club? Is that open every night for hotel guests?

Havent been to Destino for a couple of years now, do they still open the Tox club? Is that open every night for hotel guests?

It used to be open after a party I.e. carry on. As far as this year I assume it’s not open as they want everyone to carry on at Pacha? But I don’t know as not been up there yet. Back to 2016/2017 they used to have after parties there. I went to a few Mosaic (Maceo) after parties there (7am to say 11am). However, they stopped that as not sure it fits with hotel image. If you were at reception in the morning, all you could hear was the after party vibrating through.

It used to be open after a party I.e. carry on. As far as this year I assume it’s not open as they want everyone to carry on at Pacha? But I don’t know as not been up there yet. Back to 2016/2017 they used to have after parties there. I went to a few Mosaic (Maceo) after parties there (7am to say 11am). However, they stopped that as not sure it fits with hotel image. If you were at reception in the morning, all you could hear was the after party vibrating through.

I think they still open in on thursdays after their outdoor parties.

ok 2nd july pacha has finally been confirmed @Nero

it's a latin music date with SECH, SKY and sergio vicedo.

going up on our calendar in a bit.

hows vagabundos doing?

It's only been open the one week, and they had it tough going against Martinez Bros B2B Carola at DC10 in addition to all the regular Friday parties. Terrace was good. Club room not so much. But it's early days still

Back