*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

My favourite Sonja Moonear and Mathew Jonson tomorrow at Amnesia, I hope the room is more busy than the opening.

yeah it'll be interesting to see. no martinez brothers at dc10 tomorrow night (as was the case last friday), but instead supermartxé opens and there's the dailycid party at cova santa.

I do hope it improves because I agree both sonja and mathew are great.

elrow and pyramid doing pre parties from this week onwards at café del mar. I think broadcasted on pure ibiza radio.

Yes, and she was the manager of the club called „EGO“ here in Hamburg which made Solly so big. There he connected to all the big DJs / promoters. She started to DJ in the club while often playing the last set in the early morning.
Oh that's interesting... I have heard of her but never seen her dj

Is
Yes, and she was the manager of the club called „EGO“ here in Hamburg which made Solly so big. There he connected to all the big DJs / promoters. She started to DJ in the club while often playing the last set in the early morning.
How popular is he in Hamburg now?

second octan residency announced - apollonia's first own party on the island. sunday nights from end of july onwards.

I sat down with the guys behind octan a few days ago, interview will go up shortly too.

WOW! Now that could get me in Octan. Brilliant signing....

Back