*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

It'll be total gash. It's like Clara said earlier, the likes of Lil Louis will probably have to dumb down to win that crowd..

the problem is the programming - it's marketing depts not music people booking random big names at random events with no thought going into whether it will actually work

I agree the lineups kinda make no sense ( Baumel, Kerri, and Jeremy Underground?) but I care about the DJs. Last year they tried focusing on a deeper sound but also mixed in DJs who didn't have that sound. I'm also hyped for Red Axes... I've really wanted to see them live

I kind of agree. I mean Patrice Bäumel at Ushuaia? Hmmmmm

He played there last year for Dystopia as well so nothing new. Ushuaia gets a lotta flack but it's a nice outdoor venue where not many exist in Ibiza

pre-sale (online or in bars) is always cheaper than buying on the door. the only exception to that is dc10, where buying on the door is the cheapest option.

as for 'quicker to get in', normally queuing in ibiza is quick. it's not something you have to worry about too much. depending on the night, one line might be quicker than another (depending on how many have bought in pre-sale respectively how many buy on door), but it's something that's not predictable.

as a general rule, once you've decided for a party, I would ALWAYS recommend using presale.

Remember DC10 Closing last year: 100E Presale . Saw it and ran away. Didnt know about cheaper Prices at the door. I have written it here . last year-

Also..... I also had the other half’s brother ask about Pure Pacha this Saturday (he’s on a lads tour). How do I describe a night that has Martin Solveig and Radio Slave on the same line-up? I mean how do they hand over? What the absolute f**k is that about?

It'll be total gash. It's like Clara said earlier, the likes of Lil Louis will probably have to dumb down to win that crowd..

the problem is the programming - it's marketing depts not music people booking random big names at random events with no thought going into whether it will actually work

Why are their agents taking the bookings? They must know who else is involved

Why are their agents taking the bookings? They must know who else is involved

I think that in the case of your "legends" a lot of them are now getting on and probably unable to resist a big payday - a lot of them cut their teeth at a time when DJs were paid peanuts at tiny gigs and probably don't have a pension to fall back on. I can't really blame them tbh.

solomun port party should happen this year too - date still TBC, so any date you might have seen somewhere...don‘t believe the hype and wait until it‘s actually out. spoke to team solomun today and it seems the date isn‘t 100% locked down yet, but they‘re positive it‘ll happen.

more when we know more.

solomun port party should happen this year too - date still TBC, so any date you might have seen somewhere...don‘t believe the hype and wait until it‘s actually out. spoke to team solomun today and it seems the date isn‘t 100% locked down yet, but they‘re positive it‘ll happen.

more when we know more.

Assume some point in September?

Any chance for an event at Destino on 15 August? It is my only Thursday this year...

Looks like they only have the 12 official ones? I know a few people who used to stay there August / September, and now not bothering. No Sunday’s and not many confirmed Thursdays.

Back