*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

on gossip...

a certain someone who was just last week playing to sadly not so many people at an opening party of a certain party will next week be playing for a certain party at a certain venue which you need to request guestlist for through their website!

a certain someone who was just last week playing to sadly not so many people at an opening party of a certain party will next week be playing for a certain party at a certain venue which you need to request guestlist for through their website!

I think I know! He played for them last summer too :D

on gossip...

Oh I like riddles.

Josh Wink @ Pikes?

say what you will about these guys but not everybody in ibiza wants to listen to underground and I'd much rather wish their night success than edm guys like don diablo, marshmello, dimitri vegas like mike etc even bland tech house is better than the same old edm stuff.
Who is Fisher, only just heard of him, is he any good? He seems a bit crazy...

yeah interesting mmm, wonder where in mambo..dj booth or up the stairs where Tong etc do the radio show..it’s been getting some poor comments on facebook

I actually don't have an issue with the guy. He's obviously a likeable guy - done well to get so far in such a short space of time.
But I wasn't even aware he was on Radio 2.
Surely there are better candidates amongst their presenters?? You know, personalities with links to dance music. But anyway. I don't know enough about him to judge, really. Maybe he's been coming years, who knows?

I actually don't have an issue with the guy. He's obviously a likeable guy - done well to get so far in such a short space of time.
But I wasn't even aware he was on Radio 2.
Surely there are better candidates amongst their presenters?? You know, personalities with links to dance music. But anyway. I don't know enough about him to judge, really. Maybe he's been coming years, who knows?

I can remember him saying on some program he was presenting he went to Es Vedra and made a wish and it came true. Maybe that is enough of a qualification ;)

i didn’t even know he was doing radio 2..he seems to be like holly willoughby..on about every tv program but fair play to him, he can be entertaining ..I thought maybe o’leary would be better suited but i’d prefer Jo whiley ?

Anyone going afterlife? I see mind against on early again, they always make them play so early, 23:30 till 1:00 what a joke! I will be pissed if they are playing early when I go in August

Anyone going afterlife? I see mind against on early again, they always make them play so early, 23:30 till 1:00 what a joke! I will be pissed if they are playing early when I go in August

You might be alright in August, as they have a higher billing. Set times out today have been in the order of billing.

Their names are 2nd from top. ANNA and Hunter/Game are below them. I'm actually a little surprised they are higher than ANNA, but I definitely think they'll play later than Hunter/Game. Unless of course flights or other external factors dictate otherwise - which is always a possibility.

on gossip...

You know Josh Wink is one my my Favs!

Back