*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Thanks I hope so I remember I went in July last year and they were really early too..i am only going to see them the most

What does higher billing mean?

afterlife lately put their line ups in inverse running order, meaning the artist on top of billing closes and the one on the bottom opens the night

I will ask. I actually hope they do elsewhere though, since it seems pointless to me to bring in talent from the party to have them drowned out by the noisy neighbours. But I do appreciate it's still nice to go down, watch sunset and get into the zone.

Thanks I messaged them on their socials but they just said something along the lines of all would be announced soooooon. Looks unlikely with Elrow, Pyramid and VGBNDS locked in already

Their names are 2nd from top. ANNA and Hunter/Game are below them. I'm actually a little surprised they are higher than ANNA, but I definitely think they'll play later than Hunter/Game. Unless of course flights or other external factors dictate otherwise - which is always a possibility.
Fingers crossed they will play later I hate going to a club too early

this just in - new friday night party at TOX (in destino's basement) DENIAL ISLAND

(denial events)

more on this coming soon

Shame. I was at that party and left around 14:00. The police were outside but it was still rocking in the hotel.

On the plus side, I'd say they made at least double that maybe 4x. So a good business decision!!

Does anyone have insight on who might be playing at Destino with Joseph Capriati for his birthday?

Maybe
735d997cde7baef937c8fc71812360af.jpg

on 'who cares', the new event at cova santa. I know I shouldn‘t care, buuuut...they‘ll have some pretty high calibre artists playing.

maybe you don‘t care but might wanna keep this one on the radar anyway ;)

Haven’t seen much mentioned about ‘secret sessions’ on here. And rightly so..the videos get worse and worse each week. Complete cringe

Anyone know what's going on with Amnesia's bookings this season? Coming back in September so wondering if this is a trend or just a bad week for them.

Just this week we've had -
Eats Everything no show at Cocoon (admittedly due to EasyJet cancelling his flight)
No Cassie at Abode
Artikal swapped for Ellie Cocks at Abode
Latmun swapped for Franky Rizardo at Elrow

None of them have really effected our nights as the replacement programming is good, but it doesn't look great when the posters around San Antonio have different lineups to the event and some people may have planned around seeing particular artists (happened to us a few years back at Sankeys and we were not too happy about it).

Back