*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Maybe she should be able to post whatever pics she wants? ?‍♂️
What "do woman djs stand for"??

And what business is it of Richie Hawton and black Madonna.

Its hardly even a provocative pic anyway.

As others said the black Madonna said fook all during the Jackmaster thing

Black Madonna comes across as one massive roaster to me.

If you think wearing shorts in ibiza clubs makes you look like a fool, you still not understood the spirit of the island...
?

I wouldn’t even dream of taking a pair of jeans on holiday with me:lol: unless of course it was a winter holiday but thats completely different.

To say shorts belong on the beach and people are ‘doing it wrong’ wearing shorts in clubs is plain snobbery ✊

If you think wearing shorts in ibiza clubs makes you look like a fool, you still not understood the spirit of the island...
?
100% agree.

If you want to wear jeans or chinos, have at it. But I don't live in Ibiza, so when I'm there I'm on holiday and I'm wearing shorts. Always have, always will.

Rumour is that it is up for sale, 8 million Euros - apparently.

I stress that this is just bar gossip.

Whats worth 8 Mio at Sankeys ? Its only the license. There are some empty places , formerly used as clubs. Cannot be the property.
But maybe Im wrong ...

Whats worth 8 Mio at Sankeys ? Its only the license. There are some empty places , formerly used as clubs. Cannot be the property.
But maybe Im wrong ...

No idea; could be the license, as they are currently not licensing new venues on the island.

Could all be nonsense / bar talk; it was from staff working at a bar right near the club.

But maybe Im wrong ...

Would have thought its mainly driven by the lack of licences, i.e. it would be pretty much impossible to open a new build club anywhere else.

What did Eden sell for a few years ago? As that would be fairly similar in size and was also a bit rundown at the time.

a few of our team went - I gave it a miss. &me and rampa in the garden were apparently (but also unsurprisingly) amazing.

Awesome. Just seen on the Keinemusik website Rampa is on our date so this is good to hear - hopefully &Me or Adam Port will be there too

Back