*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

today's news number one

martin garrix back at ushuaïa, thursdays in july and august.

more news to come later.

I'm expecting and hoping for the full Elrow line up this week too. They're a tad late compared to the others....but they have been late with all their line ups over the world lately (Rotterdam a week before, Moscow a day before)

I'm expecting and hoping for the full Elrow line up this week too. They're a tad late compared to the others....but they have been late with all their line ups over the world lately (Rotterdam a week before, Moscow a day before)

last year it came on 11 april. don't think it'll be coming this week but I might of course be wrong.

Wow, so many new names, young talents, newcomers in ibiza... :rolleyes:?

to be completely honest, privilege would be the last club on the island I'd put in young talents or newcomers. it's massive and the only two ways to fill the venue are either massive names or then, do something out of the ordinary such as elrow or manumission or supermartxé where lots of people come for the show.

totally get it, most of us on here probably would have been able to guess 90% of that line up, but if I was the promoter I'd have booked the same sort of artists.

They had new'ish artists and less obvious names like Kevin Saunderson and Pig and Dan in the first year but from reports it didn't seem like it was busy so I get the reliance on huge names.

They had new'ish artists and less obvious names like Kevin Saunderson and Pig and Dan in the first year but from reports it didn't seem like it was busy so I get the reliance on huge names.

they'll still add names to that list though. this is really just their headliners.

to be completely honest, privilege would be the last club on the island I'd put in young talents or newcomers. it's massive and the only two ways to fill the venue are either massive names or then, do something out of the ordinary such as elrow or manumission or supermartxé where lots of people come for the show.

totally get it, most of us on here probably would have been able to guess 90% of that line up, but if I was the promoter I'd have booked the same sort of artists.
I know... Business as usual ?

Back