*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

AR_IBIZA

Just had a look and Music On ticket prices are very strange, is this an error? Some dates are 66 and others 41 which I thought was peak season and not but 3rd October is 66

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just had a look and Music On ticket prices are very strange, is this an error? Some dates are 66 and others 41 which I thought was peak season and not but 3rd October is 66
basically opening party, closing party and mid july to mid august are regarded as peak season for pacha parties right now. so it makes sene. in the case of music on the very last party is currently cheaper than the one before which was the original closing party date.

AR_IBIZA

basically opening party, closing party and mid july to mid august are regarded as peak season for pacha parties right now. so it makes sene. in the case of music on the very last party is currently cheaper than the one before which was the original closing party date.
Ohh okay, I though that was the case it was just that last date which made me think it

Nobbie Q

I always hear Born Slippy being dropped by random DJs every year in ibz. It's a staple of Ibiza and the dance music scene so Underworld makes sense. I believe they also played at Heart last year around the same time too.

Chris Main

Is it just me or is this summers parties and line up seems pretty perfect? Like more complete and fits better than previous years? Am there 15-29th May and literally going to struggling to pick what to go too far more than usual.

Bucko08

Is it just me or is this summers parties and line up seems pretty perfect? Like more complete and fits better than previous years? Am there 15-29th May and literally going to struggling to pick what to go too far more than usual.
You have just landed on a great 2 weeks... enjoy

Nobbie Q

It's still early, but I think Peggy Guy should have her own mini residency at Blue Marlin or something. She's insanely popular now. Sometimes Ibiza waits too long to give ppl residencies but I get it now it's a big privilege and they wanna wait till the artist is more established maybe.

Browny

It's still early, but I think Peggy Guy should have her own mini residency at Blue Marlin or something. She's insanely popular now. Sometimes Ibiza waits too long to give ppl residencies but I get it now it's a big privilege and they wanna wait till the artist is more established maybe.
Surely you could say that about plenty of artists that are ‘popular’ though!?