*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

basically opening party, closing party and mid july to mid august are regarded as peak season for pacha parties right now. so it makes sene. in the case of music on the very last party is currently cheaper than the one before which was the original closing party date.
Ohh okay, I though that was the case it was just that last date which made me think it

I always hear Born Slippy being dropped by random DJs every year in ibz. It's a staple of Ibiza and the dance music scene so Underworld makes sense. I believe they also played at Heart last year around the same time too.

Is it just me or is this summers parties and line up seems pretty perfect? Like more complete and fits better than previous years? Am there 15-29th May and literally going to struggling to pick what to go too far more than usual.

Is it just me or is this summers parties and line up seems pretty perfect? Like more complete and fits better than previous years? Am there 15-29th May and literally going to struggling to pick what to go too far more than usual.
You have just landed on a great 2 weeks... enjoy

It's still early, but I think Peggy Guy should have her own mini residency at Blue Marlin or something. She's insanely popular now. Sometimes Ibiza waits too long to give ppl residencies but I get it now it's a big privilege and they wanna wait till the artist is more established maybe.

It's still early, but I think Peggy Guy should have her own mini residency at Blue Marlin or something. She's insanely popular now. Sometimes Ibiza waits too long to give ppl residencies but I get it now it's a big privilege and they wanna wait till the artist is more established maybe.

Surely you could say that about plenty of artists that are ‘popular’ though!?

I agree, Peggy deserves a residency. Blue Marlin would be a good fit too. :)

Edit: just thought about Hot Since 82 again...and Solardo....man Peggy Gou definitely deserves it!

Deserves it?? What has she done exactly? I genuinley don’t know btw...

I know she was a hit @ her cocoon date last year but would she get the following in ibz?

when does circo loco announce? do they announce the whole season? trying to plan a trip either last week of sep or first week of october

Back