*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

latest black coffee social media post suggests he‘ll be on the island again starting from 25th may...

Looks like a return to Hï in that case then in that case. This is slightly narrowing down the Friday at Amnesia options for me as I wasn't sure if he was an option....

Pretty widely rumoured this will be a Luciano new night - I guess with Drumcode ruled out, he is the most likely option!

the birds overflying our house are chirping it might not just be a one promoter / one artist type thing. as for the rest, it's good to go when it's good to go.

My guess would be that Fridays will have the one off events that done Mondays last year like the Cox date and Dynamic date.

Seeing as Pyramid are sharing with Cocoon they have less nights to fill so don't need the take overs to fill the weeks up

Do you think there will something in Amnesia on May 17th? That weekend a lot of people will come to the island for the Saturday Ushuaïa/Hï 24h Opening Party, and there is no big party on Friday night apart from the Eden Opening. It's a good opportunity to fill the venue...

Looks like a return to Hï in that case then in that case. This is slightly narrowing down the Friday at Amnesia options for me as I wasn't sure if he was an option....
But the 25th is on Saturday right. So Black Coffee will be on Saturday. Why is this narrowing down your Friday options?

When can we expect party listings for Solomun, I know its still early in the year but I've decided to do another weekend haha

Back