*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Just trying to work out if this night is still mums and dads dancing to 60s Rolling Stones. No issue with that, but has it evolved beyond that?

it's a night that has always attracted a very broad mix of people tbh. from the 50+ parents you state to people your age that simply have never been to that party down to young ibiza virgins and generally people that are simply not too keen on the boom boom techno, it's genuinely one of the nights with the most varied public I've ever seen on the island, both in age as well as in nationalities.

musically last year it got a little more modern. not sure on this year's plans just yet.

it's a night that has always attracted a very broad mix of people tbh. from the 50+ parents you state to people your age that simply have never been to that party down to young ibiza virgins and generally people that are simply not too keen on the boom boom techno, it's genuinely one of the nights with the most varied public I've ever seen on the island, both in age as well as in nationalities.

musically last year it got a little more modern. not sure on this year's plans just yet.

There are people who want to hear ( dance to ) electronic beats and / or different sounds. There are a lot of interesting things in this world , musically. This night is normally frequented by a lot of local people. A lot of them love the hippie style and wish these times back. And they have free entrance. Good fun , good mood at this evenings.

When does it start ?

I always have fun at Flower Power, I've done it already several times with friends.

Very good and relax atmosphere, people singing everywhere to some 60/70/80/90s classics, nice entertainment with John Lennon appearing during one of his songs, some hippies for some other songs,...

I don't know how it looked last year with their new concept by giving some well known djs a chance to play their own flower power version.
I wonder if they will do it with the same concept this year...

At Flower Power till a couple years ago there tended to be "modern" music in the Global Room - I heard some blinding new school breaks there once... not sure how things will work with secondary rooms post refurb though

ricardo, nina, helena & tini till now.

continuing like this will be very cool.

right. I agree it's a pretty good line up for their opening so far. but that is ONE date. don't get me wrong - I am hoping they'll get a really good and strong line up together. I just wouldn't suggest they have a strong season just having seen the line up of one single date.

right. I agree it's a pretty good line up for their opening so far. but that is ONE date. don't get me wrong - I am hoping they'll get a really good and strong line up together. I just wouldn't suggest they have a strong season just having seen the line up of one single date.

i did not notice that theyre all for the opening only.

Will be interesting seeing Pyramid and cocoon rotate. Could provide healthy competition and could be good for Pyramid long term.

It's gonna be a tough season again this year. Dixon night should do well the rest will struggle again like last year.. youngsters just ain't going anymore for whatever reason.. you will have more locals and Spanish at nights again so at least that's a +..But what are they spending and do they get in for free..

re: Es Paradis opening being 13th April

Iban Mendoza on Gigatools listed as playing the opening on 25th May

one feels too early, the other too late! ?

Back