*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

es paradis has come out of hibernation!

opening 2019 already on 13th april according to a post just gone out

Tickets booked for dixon 24th may now through this site. And cocoon @ ushuaia 25th. Any advice on the best night after cocoon finishes on the 25th? Looking for the same kind of stuff. First time poster so go easy :)

Tickets booked for dixon 24th may now through this site. And cocoon @ ushuaia 25th. Any advice on the best night after cocoon finishes on the 25th? Looking for the same kind of stuff. First time poster so go easy :)

I'd say go with the flow after this one - couldn't give you an advice just yet. maybe closer to the date!

I'd say go with the flow after this one - couldn't give you an advice just yet. maybe closer to the date!
Cool, As a sub club regular in Glasgow over the last 20years with Harri and dominic etc im hoping to avoid black coffee at hi after it on the 25th may. Unless I'm mistaken and that's a decent night?

Cool, As a sub club regular in Glasgow over the last 20years with Harri and dominic etc im hoping to avoid black coffee at hi after it on the 25th may. Unless I'm mistaken and that's a decent night?

Not sure you will get anywhere that caters to Harri & Dom, though maybe Pikes depending on what they confirm for that night.

Regarding Black Coffee, its gonna be slower and more vocal than Cocoon of course. But i wouldn't completely write it off. For starters, he often has great guests, even if you are not a fan of him personally. Also the fact Cocoon is over the road beforehand & the time of year surely means the crowd will be a better one than usual. (Even though I wouldn't expect a mass rush from Ushuaïa ?) For me, Black Coffee still the best thing Hï offers weekly. In terms of overall experience at least.

What do you think is more likely, Wednesday or Sunday? Seems to be the only two available days for them

from what I‘ve heard wednesdays but not weekly this year. there‘s more but can‘t tell.

sundays wouldn‘t make sense, would go right up against woomoon

I think there will be some Vagabundos Take Overs fridays @ Amnesia.
It seems they trying to bring back Vagabundos Parties. Just like in Miami right now.

Last edited:
Yeah for sure I am a sucky for his mate Eddie. Going to his new underground night in MCR Saturday expecting some full fire techno with picotto supporting
So Eddie opened with Len Faki just a dance dropped some old bangers finishing with some topping tunes. Guy is still amazing would love to see him grow a younger fan base

Back