*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

from a commercial angle, I can see why the urban parties like 'Rich Bitch' are gaining traction, but I genuinely think they're bad news for society. Impressionable kids thinking women are prostitutes and that gangstas are heroes - I mean what could possibly go wrong..? Musically speaking, I also think Ibiza should be playing host to parties with some historic connection to the island. Of course evolution is good (whatever old relics like me might think) but the wholescale import of an alien culture (with nothing to do with Spain, the Mediterranean or indeed the real black/hiphop roots) feels fake and cynical - and basically just wrong imo

Last edited:
from a commercial angle, I can see why the urban parties like 'Rich Bitch' are gaining traction, but I genuinely think they're bad news for society. Impressionable kids thinking women are prostitutes and that gangstas are heroes - I mean what could possibly go wrong..? Musically speaking, I also think Ibiza should be playing host to parties with some historic connection to the island. Of course evolution is good (whatever old relics like me might think) but the wholescale import of an alien culture (with nothing to do with Spain, the Mediterranean or indeed the real black/hiphop roots) feels fake and cynical - and basically just wrong imo
We agree this time Kim Wrong Un

As much as I know It's an Italien party, seen posters in Formentera, and Italien girls with Rich Bitch caps:p:mad:

hmm, is the (C) Guetta empire starting to crumble...?

in related news cathys beach club in talamanca is insolvent. hope I'm translating this right from the diario (concurso de acreedores). no economic expert - does that mean she will be able to open or is it over?

btw at hi: out with cathy, in with her ex david. ironic :)

in related news cathys beach club in talamanca is insolvent. hope I'm translating this right from the diario (concurso de acreedores). no economic expert - does that mean she will be able to open or is it over?

btw at hi: out with cathy, in with her ex david. ironic :)

that is why kim said bad week in the first place

while it's already april I believe we might still have a bit of gunpowder left for some news bombs.

^^
scratchchin.gif

Today OneNightStand Instagram account uploaded three Sonja Moonear pics as “One of Us”.
Usually her gigs are always with Cocoon/Pyramid

Re: Flower Power

Do they have the DJ booth off to the side, or is it still in its regular position? I can only really this working as it has if everyone isn't staring at the DJ while playing

Do they have the DJ booth off to the side, or is it still in its regular position? I can only really this working as it has if everyone isn't staring at the DJ while playing

I've never been last year. I think pacha might surprise us again this year with DJ booth positions but what do I know.

The DJ booth was kept in the same location as per the refurb last year. Straight in front as you come down the (now fewer) stairs from the entrance.
I think it worked really well with the little side shows of singers/dancers to the left and right of the DJ booth, and was pretty shocked when a Harley rode through the crowd! We were up on a balcony/mezzanine when that happened so was great to watch from above!

Elrow back at Ushuaia just confirmed on their instagram.
Wed 17 july
Wed 7 august
Wed 21 august
Wed 18 sep

Back