*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting you say that, as a lot of my friends that still do Cream are 30+ trance types from back in the day. Are the kids still doing Cream?
I think it’s mostly kids peak season and mainly in the terrace not the main room. Correct my if I’m wrong just feeling I got the last time I went that was 2015 though

Went to closing in 2014 was a better older crowd 24+

I think it’s mostly kids peak season and mainly in the terrace not the main room. Correct my if I’m wrong just feeling I got the last time I went that was 2015 though

Went to closing in 2014 was a better older crowd 24+

I love how you think 24+ is an older crowd haha! But I get what you mean.

Suppose the question for Cream people is, which of the two rooms is the real Cream these days? Maybe that is a stupid question, but is it the trance side, or more the EDM / Big Room House guys?

When i went in 2016 while it was mostly kids, like most events in Ibiza there was a mixture of ages.

If Cream has moved on, what does everybody think will replace it??

I love how you think 24+ is an older crowd haha! But I get what you mean.

Suppose the question for Cream people is, which of the two rooms is the real Cream these days? Maybe that is a stupid question, but is it the trance side, or more the EDM / Big Room House guys?
I’m 24 and anyone younger than 21 is kids to me hahah.

Tbh the age doesn’t bother me it’s knowing about the Music and not going to Ibiza to get “wrecked” and follow the crowd.

IMO main room the real cream. Pvd aly & Fila, Kearney and Eddie of course but he doesn’t get a look in these days.

Didn’t they used to have prydz tho? Maybe his few dates he did pulled the numbers that are now lost to HI

Wouldnt surpise me if they went down that 'Rich bitch' route... not a clue what style of music that is though

that 'Rich bitch' route... not a clue what style of music that is though
craig72's fave style: reggaeton!

S62tH.gif

As many have said.... Nothing is confirmed yet.
But all I know is I am not sure anything would shock me anymore. I am unshockable.

Cream to Pacha? :lol:

The demographic for Cream has changed a lot over the years I've been going, and the music has definitely shifted as well.

Nail, head sadly.
The scene is retreating, and it's much worse in Ibiza.

Things like 'Ibiza Trance Event' week are killing it further - Most people who regularly go to trance events these days only tend to go to Ibiza for that week in September, and the rest of the island for trance suffers as a result the rest of the season.
I blame Tong and that fckn orchestra..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back